Remove Giant User Profile When Pricechecking

Curly Brace

a00HL.png

Nothing massive to change, but I see no reason why this part was added, where if you search up certain things, the matching account url is now 2-3x bigger than what it used to be.  Anybody that wants to find a user through this search will just hit paste and enter, there's no need to have a larger button to get to a profile.

I like the change, for one. It is more apealing when searching for users to now be able to click on it, in an image form instead of just name with new item number? (e.g. (5) RozeEagle) It fits with the rest of the look of the site and is a change that clearly took some time and deserves to stay.

I like the change, for one. It is more apealing when searching for users to now be able to click on it, in an image form instead of just name with new item number? (e.g. (5) RozeEagle) It fits with the rest of the look of the site and is a change that clearly took some time and deserves to stay.

Except the search bar searches by matching the entered text with known IDs rather than nicknames so 99% of the time you're better off copy and pasting a user's Steam Community Profile link and pasting that into the search bar, which a press of the enter button will guarantee the backpack.tf page of the user.

• Administrators

Was a bug since I forget the search feature exists almost all the time

Will fix

Archived