What is the best way to set up a Paypal?

Kollin007

I am looking to cash out and I am only 15 so I don't have a credit card or anything to transfer the money to.

I asked my mom on how to get started because she is good at computer crap and she said I needed like 25 Bucks or something.

I am kinda broke right now *Surprise* and I was wondering if there was another way to get a Paypal for Cash trades for little or no cost.

I had a guy add me and he said something about a Kids Paypal but I never looked into it...

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

When I cashed out,I did put everything correct and I think I only changed my birthdate.

I also don't have any credit card but I used my father's credit card and everything went ok

Claim to be 500 years old, your name tony stark, and email paypal founder a virus. 

Heil gaben

In all seriousness, so cleverpun doesnt rek me, you should probably have your mother set one up in your name with her card, and just know its information. Hopefully mommy trusts you enough to do that.

You can just make an account without doing anything. However, there is a $500 send limit until you link it to something--I personally linked mine to a $20 pre-paid cc that I bought at a drug store and that got rid of that limit. I eventually linked it to my bank account to get verified and transfer the money out of, but you don't actually need to do anything to receive money. 

You should be able to get a St George Debit Card your age, just go and apply for one.

Anyways, if you dont want to do that, just buy a prepaid 20 dollar visa and use that on a new paypal. Change your d.o.b as well.

Make sure to read about the dangers of paypal trading and chargebacks. It's a nightmare if you get scammed and all.

Good luck ^_^

yes, there is a kids paypal, its called a student account, get your mom to help you set it up, it is pretty easy to verify and there are no fees for people sending money to you. id reccomend looking into it! 

Archived