Need to make iOS/android app for bp.tf

1webbbdN

You left the chat while I was actually searching/telling you about this.

Since they made the forum with IP Board, there is technically already an app for it on iOS called IPB Buddy.

It allows you to input the name you would like it to show up as inside the app. Along with that, you provide the URL (forums.backpack.tf) and (optional) your username and password (so it can log you in). You can also prompt it to give you the mobile-friendly version.

OR you can just use any browser that you have on your phone, and it will give you a nice mobile-friendly version of the website.  Although you are unable to get to the live chat from there, you can scroll to the bottom, choose the full version, and go to the chat from there.

Sorry I apologize for leaving I clicked somethinging that took me out of the chat, thanks for the info tho ! :D

It's all good.  Even though the app seems like it would be handy, accessing it from your mobile browser is the best option imo.  Much easier to switch to the full site if you want the option of the live chat.  (Just checked, and the live chat is functional via iOS.)

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 16, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, November 16, 2014 - No reason given

I come from the future to tell you guys I really like live-chatting.

• 1 month later...

Archived