Crude Humor and Going Too Far

Jakey-Boo

So I was on a trade server when someone named Der Kleine Kühlschrank (the small refrigerator) made someone make a big fuss over his Rocket Launcher name. 

For the next 5-10 minutes me and that fusser had an argument over the whole "laughing at Holocaust jokes" thing.

A while after the argument I bought a name tag and renamed my Gold Botkiller Sticky Launcher. 

And changed my name to Feldwebel Taubnüsse, which is a half-assed German version of my original name, Sergeant Numnutz.

Did I go too far?

(inb4 ur an fegit n shuld dei 4 leikng halohcust juks)

He also had 2 other crude jokes:

Edit: I forgot to mention he also told me to kill myself

IDC about holocaust. But whatever makes the person who wasted his name tags on dumb names happy.

I think its bad to laugh at a terrible event, but other than me judging someone as a ass, I don't really care

IDC about holocaust. But whatever makes the person who wasted his name tags on dumb names happy.

I think its bad to laugh at a terrible event, but other than me judging someone as a ass, I don't really care

Give this man a cookie

Insensitive to joke about. But they were most likely trying to get a rise out of someone by using that name, and it worked

So I was on a trade server when someone named Der Kleine Kühlschrank (the small refrigerator) made someone make a big fuss over his Rocket Launcher name. attachicon.gifCrude Humor.PNG

For the next 5-10 minutes me and that fusser had an argument over the whole "laughing at Holocaust jokes" thing.

A while after the argument I bought a name tag and renamed my Gold Botkiller Sticky Launcher. attachicon.gifCrude Humor 4.PNG

And changed my name to Feldwebel Taubnüsse, which is a half-assed German version of my original name, Sergeant Numnutz.

Did I go too far?

(inb4 ur an fegit n shuld dei 4 leikng halohcust juks)

He also had 2 other crude jokes:

attachicon.gifCrude Humor 2.PNG

attachicon.gifCrude Humor 3.PNG

Edit: I forgot to mention he also told me to kill myself

stop liking your own stuff

"Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crude, humor, hitler, nazis, jews, I did nazi that coming"

you guys are bloody fantastic

IMO it's okay to laugh at Adolf H. as a character (because he was a hypocrite and stuff) but it's not okay to laugh at Holocaust or 'other' poeple.

As a jewish i don't think it's wrong to do that. It dosent make him a neo-nazi or anti-semitic, he just do it for fun.

Archived