Pc going strong for 8 years (until now)

Autogen

I am too JEWISH to buy a new computer. Please dont say to me "go buy another one" Money dosn't come easy in today's world

Anyways, I bought my Dell Inspiron 530s about 8 years ago. (In 2006) It was a bloody great pc, never had any hardware issues except for a CMOS Battery change, but thats normal I guess...

Turned it on today and well, nothing. Dosnt want to boot up. Fan goes bloody wild and the motherboard has a continuous beep. One long beep, thats all...

Tried everything on the internet, but nothing works.If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please tell me.

The specss of my pc are as follows:

Processor: Dual core

GPU: AMD Radeon 2400 Hd Pro

RAM: 3.5GB

Networking: Cable

Cooling: 2 fans 

GPU memory, 512 mb

If your wondering how this handles tf2, let me put it to you this way: Install maxframes and go back to DX8. Then you will get 120fps stable. On full graphics, about 40-60fps

Clean your computer, some compressed air should do the trick if you don't want to blow on the parts individually.

Clean your computer, some compressed air should do the trick if you don't want to blow on the parts individually.

Yep. Dust seems to be a problem.

holy cow 3.5 gb of ram. Do you ever see half a gig of ram in computers. I don't think i've ever seen that

Archived