Need help with Paypal trading

cringelord

Hey. Soon I would like to sell over hundred keys via Paypal, but I've never did it. So:

1.I would like to have my currency (PLN) so how much does converting currencies cost?

2.What would be a good price for my keys (each)?

3.How to not get scammed?

4.Are there any limits?

Thanks for the answers!

1. dafuq is PLN

2. i think keys go for USD$1.85-$1.9?

3. Dont do everything in one trade, do small bits. Also trade with reputable traders that regularly cash out or something

4. No idea

1. dafuq is PLN

2. i think keys go for USD$1.85-$1.9?

3. Dont do everything in one trade, do small bits. Also trade with reputable traders that regularly cash out or something

4. No idea

PLN - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_zÅ‚oty

Okay, thank you very much!

answer to #4

there are no limits of how much you can cash out, but if you do too much, paypal may get suspicious

the only limit I can think of is how much you can move to your personal bank account (which can be removed easily)

on the other hand I can give you $1.80 for all of your keys http://bazaar.tf/thread/2907 thats my rep 

edit

according to goggle $1.8 USD is about $5.47 PLN with paypal conversion fees and out of USA fees you'll probably get ~$5.25-5.3 PLN a key

• 3 weeks later...

answer to #4

there are no limits of how much you can cash out, but if you do too much, paypal may get suspicious

the only limit I can think of is how much you can move to your personal bank account (which can be removed easily)

on the other hand I can give you $1.80 for all of your keys http://bazaar.tf/thread/2907 thats my rep 

edit

according to goggle $1.8 USD is about $5.47 PLN with paypal conversion fees and out of USA fees you'll probably get ~$5.25-5.3 PLN a key

Lol, sorry for VERY late response,  I forgot about it. Maybe I will take your offer, but not yet and thanks for the answers!

Archived