Dreadscope

Okay, so im trying to go to outpost and use the search option for some professional killstreak kits and fabricators. How could i possibly make it so i can look up specific kits and fabricators? (not sheens or effects, but weapon wise). I'm just asking as i want to cut down the searching of 30-40 pages of weapons just so i can try to find solely options on professional market gardener, enforcer, sydney sleeper, shortstop, flare gun, and crusaders crossbow kits or fabricators.

There is no way to search exactly for that weapons kit, but what I do is put the kit in the search box (the default one you know what it is) and type the weapon in the search box and school through looking for it

I use trade.tf to find specific fabricators/kits. It specifies the weapon and the type of fabricator/kit (Basic, Specialized or Professional) and you'll get sales from the Steam Community Market, TF2Outpost or the Backpack.tf Classifieds, be careful though, sometimes it will send you to a closed TF2Outpost trade, which can be really irritating sometimes 

I use trade.tf to find specific fabricators/kits.

Exactly what this guy said, mate. Pretty useful to use trade.tf for this.

Archived