All my positive trust ratings removed??!!??

Jason Lu

Every single on of my positive ratings (i only had positive) were removed sometime yesterday or today D:

So over the past few months, i have collected trust ratings from the trades i have made. Last time i checked, i had 60 or more positive ratings and no negative ratings (Sometime on the 30-June-2014 AEST). Now i just checked and i only have one (6:00pm 1-July-2014 AEST) and that one was just added after i checked. So somehow all my trust ratings were removed overnight i believe. 

WTF is going on? All of them were from legitimate traders and legitimate trades. 

Have I done something wrong???

Please help me as in what i should do and should i ask an admin or something.  ;)

You should make a ticket about this if you want a Staff Member to be notified of this problem.

Go here, click "Start New Ticket," then fill out any required information.

• Administrators

All the ratings you earned were clearly not for real world trades but for safe and risk free item-item trades so I purged them all. 60 almost nondescript ratings in a space of 1 month does not good rating make.

Just a note to anyone who thinks amassing a huge amount of positive rep to quash any possible negative reps that might come their way: does not work here, as soon as you get a negative rep your badge turns orange and stands out like a sore thumb until you get it removed.

You should make a ticket about this if you want a Staff Member to be notified of this problem.

Go here, click "Start New Ticket," then fill out any required information.

Good thing I stalked the new topic section. :P

3+ reps over 5 months. Im sad :'(

But I dont ask ppl to rep my profile so all of then are voluntary :)

3+ reps over 5 months. Im sad :'(

But I dont ask ppl to rep my profile so all of then are voluntary :)

... I don't think your rep is relevant either

To any of you wondering what kind of trades are rep-worthy, try leaving rep on someone's profile and you will go through an interactive tutorial :)

Archived