Need urgent help for problematic scamming/hijack situation

YarrPiratez0r

Hello,
I had ToolBot that I have been running and I got stolen 8 keys and 1 ref from it by exploiting (other lost whole backpacks). I was doing some research and I found out that those 2 bot codes I bought for 26 keys were illegally distributed, even the guy who sold or "coded"(he removed me from his friends as I was telling him I was going to do steamrep thread about this and he promised to provide "fix" version) them to me was claiming that they were working together with the guy who originally made the code. So 8 keys and 1 ref was exploited off from me by the original owner of the coder. Now Im standing with a code that is not available to use and lost of almost 34+ keys. Im not sure what I should do now.. :/ I'm asking your opinion what is the best way to gain the lost/hijacked items back and how to form the proper report form? (I have screenies, names and chat logs(not all)) and from valve said what should be included and explained? Thanks in advance for you help... If you need more info just ask and Im happily gonna provide them.

How do you mean?

he means you're fucked and that you need to start trading to build your way back up, hopefully this time by not using bots

This is why if you dont know how to code you dont buy bots.

Just so you know this isnt the first time,  last time traders who dont know how to code bought commonly distributed bots and users found exploits to them and they stole everything the bot had.

Archived