New Steam Chat Size is terrible

Teeird

Anyone else agree?

With today's update, it seems Valve increased the font size by one point, and it's making all the difference. I really hope they change it back.

4EiVjsU.png

yx9x9at.png

i literally tried to zoom out.  such an unnecessary change that will only mess with what people are used to

i literally tried to zoom out.  such an unnecessary change that will only mess with what people are used to

did zooming out work?

did zooming out work?

nope.  no zoom function.

this actually led to me downloading my first steam skin btw.  back to normal font size

nope.  no zoom function.

this actually led to me downloading my first steam skin btw.  back to normal font size

how do you get steam skins?

/me agrees 

are you a girl?

I don't really mind the change. I guess it puts lets less strain on your eyes when you're reading incoming messages.

I bet Gaben's grandpa said something like "I can't read the gosh darned dagnabed diddly text you young whippersnapper. Make it bigger." 

Followed his instructions, they seem out of date as the font size styles seem to be in a different castle.

You have to try 9-10 times.

(No, I'm not being serious.  I'm just expanding on his Mario joke.  There....are you happy with yourself now?  Now you ruined the joke.)

Archived