do you think that users have set drop settings?

circus

Do you think it's possible that users have set drop/unbox rates on the item servers when they first start playing tf2? Think about it.. Isn't there a guy that unboxes and is really lucky (iirc something happened to him recently)? Also, when I used to idle I got 1 hat every week..

Thoughts?

hmm, lets see

i unboxed an unusual, got scammed out of it,

later unbox another crate, GET ANOTHER UNUSUAL, do some good trades

Later play tour of duty and get an australium scattergun.

No i dont think there are set drop/unbox rates..........

>:)

I've been thinking of this for quite a while. It seems that new players will always get a paint can drop in their first few weeks of tf2 regardless of whether he's f2p or premium. Usually it's australium gold. I got 2 aus gold in my first month in tf2 but I've never gotten another paint can ever since. Same goes for Dueling Mini-games. Got it once when I was f2p, never got it ever since.

I've been thinking of this for quite a while. It seems that new players will always get a paint can drop in their first few weeks of tf2 regardless of whether he's f2p or premium. Usually it's australium gold. I got 2 aus gold in my first month in tf2 but I've never gotten another paint can ever since. Same goes for Dueling Mini-games. Got it once when I was f2p, never got it ever since.

Interesting.. Some people have a theory that drop rates with aussies are raised slightly for new players to make them buy more tickets.

I got an Aussie on my 5 Tour and 40 Tours later I got a second one.  It seems a lot of people get an Aussie within there first 10 Tours.

I got an Aussie on my 5 Tour and 40 Tours later I got a second one.  It seems a lot of people get an Aussie within there first 10 Tours.

got mine on my 11th tour. nnnng

That is actually for another reason : F2P can't get cosmetic items. If they are supposed to get a rare drop, they will get a tool (paint, duel, name/desc.tag) instead of th hat

Yea sure...

I've played 34 without getting anything good. I only got pro fabricators for meelee weapons.

Just got Aussie Scattergun today when I decided to end 4 months of break in MVM. (tour 30)

I also got Aussie Minigun on tour 25.

Nothing in computer's world is random. Unusual unboxes aren't random too. Like Australium Wrenches weren't random too. There MAY be some system, but I think it's the same for every player.

Dude, played 300 hours as f2p, best drop was a rocket jumper... soooo naah

Archived