Massive Unusual Taunt unboxings?

Scoutisaspyable 1150+ Subs

Is it just me or does everyone unboxed atleast one Unusual Taunt in ~10 Crates?I mean, it´s not normal that nearly every of the new Unusual Taunts got unboxed in the first few Crates.They´re everywhere.I´m in a kinda small TF2 Trading Group on Facebook and they were already 7 Sellers of different Unusual Taunts.Did Valve make their Unbox Rate from them to around 10%?

Is it just me or does everyone unboxed atleast one Unusual Taunt in ~10 Crates?I mean, it´s not normal that nearly every of the new Unusual Taunts got unboxed in the first few Crates.They´re everywhere.I´m in a kinda small TF2 Trading Group on Facebook and they were already 7 Sellers of different Unusual Taunts.Did Valve make their Unbox Rate from them to around 10%?

Nobody knows. Maybe

I just know that the drop rate of these will be 100% [if u know what i mean]

Nobody knows. Maybe

I just know that the drop rate of these will be 100% [if u know what i mean]

"drop" rate

No.

Calculate the number of new unique taunts divided by the number of unusual taunts and it's about a 1/250 chance.

I believe someone worked out the rates were higher than the traditional "hat" unusual. It was some post on reddit will link here if i find it again.

It is new and valve wants the hype to be at it's highest, better rates get people more hyped for unboxing so why not? they cant tamper with the older unusuals or else most older players woiuld give off the middle finger and ditch the game. Only during this hype would you see people spending their hard earned keys trying to get a 2 second animation which you can't even showoff.

No.

Calculate the number of new unique taunts divided by the number of unusual taunts and it's about a 1/250 chance.

Dude, it´s weekend.I´m not gonna calculate anything.

If it is different, it isnt by much

Unboxed 150+, got no unusuals... so yeah, not 1 in a 10 chance :P

get gud

Archived