Need Every Traders Help

WanXpy

Guys if I can get 1 million likes on Facebook my girlfriend will put out and I'll finally be able to cure cancer.

Funny but actually a lot of Valve employees are redditor and watching that sub and this is the best way of getting the attention of Valve. If you traders will not help i will not help for spreading the word. So if you want that feature go and help.

I agree that there should be a popup, but I don't see how upvoting one guy's reddit post about it is going to solve the problem. Also, 

http://www.reddit.com/rules/

Rule #2: "Don't ask for votes"

I'm not sure if they apply to you, since you aren't the OP of that thread, but regardless.

I agree that there should be a popup, but I don't see how upvoting one guy's reddit post about it is going to solve the problem. Also, 

http://www.reddit.com/rules/

Rule #2: "Don't ask for votes"

I'm not sure if they apply to you, since you aren't the OP of that thread, but regardless.

it will solve the problem by letting know Valve its customers want that basic feature. really, it is essential for trading and really easy to implement. i wonder why valve didn't do this before.

yep i know about dat stupid rule. i discuss about it a lot of times and not giving a shit.

There should also be a popup when someone writes on your profile. "1 New Comment"

There should be a pop-up every time you trade for new items.

Yeah, let's have a function on Outpost also where you can turn off/on friend invites. That'd be great.

I'd rather they have notes displayed by default instead of hiding them. Actually, heck with it, why not both?

I'd rather they have notes displayed by default instead of hiding them. Actually, heck with it, why not both?

Less phishers, ever thought of that?

Why won't Valve make it configurable. You want notifications about this, this, this, but not this and this? Yeah, just head over settings page and uncheck.

You don't want shitty link filter? No problem, disable it.

Hell, they could even hide it in some config file. But no.

I support it. But I don't have Reddit account.

And, I;m pretty sure when trade offers were new there was an pop up about new ones.

Less phishers, ever thought of that?

Actually, heck with it, why not both?

Too bad Sneeza barely updates Outpost nowadays.

Valve won't add unless we get an army to like suggestions like this one, or unless by random chance valve employee see's it by coincidence.

Anyway valve is't really trying anymore :|

Valve won't add unless we get an army to like suggestions like this one, or unless by random chance valve employee see's it by coincidence.

Yeah since Valve doesn't have any competitor it lacks a a lot about customer service. But this is really easy feature to implement. We are trying at least.

There's an option for that in the settings

Yeah, let's have a function on Outpost also where you can turn off/on friend invites. That'd be great.

Wait... people will now read for once(two people today did not read..)!

yeah really. bread update only took 2 years to make, that's way too short. end of the line and moonbase sound like it would take a week to do. They really aren't trying are they? :s

/sarcasm

Archived