Steam Community Market Help.

Kollin007

I was looking on the market for some CS:GO Trading Cards and there were none.

I typed in "Trading Card" , "Anarchist" , "Balkin" and all of the other names for them. Nothing.

I then cleared the search filters so that there were none and I entered "Trading Card" and sure as hell the Trading Cards for the other games showed up, but not CS:GO.

Any Ideas?

Are they all sold out?

Is it just my SCM?

You need to use the full words Counter Strike instead of CS:GO when searching the steam market for cards (it doesn't know abbreviations) 

You need to use the full words Counter Strike instead of CS:GO when searching the steam market for cards (it doesn't know abbreviations) 

I didn't type in CS:GO. When you first open up the SCM in the Steam App on the right it says "Team Fortress 2" and all of the other games that you click to specify items from that game. That's what I did, Thanks anyways.

I didn't type in CS:GO. When you first open up the SCM in the Steam App on the right it says "Team Fortress 2" and all of the other games that you click to specify items from that game. That's what I did, Thanks anyways.

Trading cards are under Steam, not the game they're from.  That might be why you couldn't find any.

Trading cards are under Steam, not the game they're from.  That might be why you couldn't find any.

Probably, but I did the same thing on my browser and then bought them.

Archived