Strange Parts on Strange items

Teeird

1. Do they sell often enough to be worthwhile?
  2. I heard you chop the strange part price in half to determine the price on the strange. If so, does the same rule apply to unpopular stranges? And do you also add the normal strange price to the total?
  3. Any strange parts to avoid?
  4. Any strange weapons to avoid with strange parts?

Thanks.

No.

No fixed prices but generally I won't value the part more than the strange itself in most cases. Just use common sense if you would pay that much for it

Idk

Cheaper weapons generally, especially with expensive parts

Well people would only really want to pay more for good strange parts (headshot kills, damage dealt, allied healing) as oppose to crappy strange parts (robot spies killed, defenders killed, tanks destroyed). In other words, people are more likely going to want a sniper rifle with headshot kills, damage dealt, and dominations, than a homewrecker with tanks destroyed.

1. Do they sell often enough to be worthwhile?
  2. I heard you chop the strange part price in half to determine the price on the strange. If so, does the same rule apply to unpopular stranges? And do you also add the normal strange price to the total?
  3. Any strange parts to avoid?
  4. Any strange weapons to avoid with strange parts?

Thanks.

1. Always depends on the strange you're selling. Most often if you aren't charging full price/overpricing the strange you should be able to sell it.

2. All common sense on this, you usually take the strange itself and add around 1/3-1/2 of the price of a strange part (really depends on what the part and weapon is). For most obvious reasons, you can sell a sniper rifle with headshot kills and add a good amount for the part because of the fact that it just makes sense to have that part added with the rifle.

3. The new or rather useless ones, they almost add no value at all and most people would prefer just buying a strange without that part if they had to pay even a small portion for the added parts. 

4. Like 3, the ones that are rather useless or don't make sense with the weapon. 

Well people would only really want to pay more for good strange parts (headshot kills, damage dealt, allied healing) as oppose to crappy strange parts (robot spies killed, defenders killed, tanks destroyed). In other words, people are more likely going to want a sniper rifle with headshot kills, damage dealt, and dominations, than a homewrecker with tanks destroyed.

i like homewreckers with tanks destroyed.....

i like homewreckers with tanks destroyed.....

It would seem logical that the Homewrecker damage bonus would apply to the Tanks... No ? 

Edit : the best stuff that you can get is Giant Killed on a Fan-o-War

Stranges with parts take so long to sell... :/

It took me about a month to sell a knife with dominations for 1 key. 

Archived