Need Some Suggestions for a Name Tag

knavesmith

So I have a Name Tag I got from opening an Adventure Starter Kit (FOR SCIENCE!) and I don't know what to use it on. I would like some suggestions as to what I should use it on and what I should name it.

Some things to keep in mind:

•I would prefer it to be used on a Strange I use often although I'm open for any other item in my backpack, preferably one I use often.

•I don't mind it being a reference to something, as long as I can understand the reference.

•I am willing to use one of my Description Tags for an explanation for or an addition to the name.

Some things I've had in mind:

•Naming my Jag "A Momento From My Past" because it was (assuming) my first item drop.

•Naming one of my Strange mascots. (Ein, Bird-Man of Aberdeen, or Backstabber's Boomslang soon to be painted Green)

Link to my backpack

Offensive and inappropriate names and posts that are made for the sake of trolling will be reported. This is a serious thread and I don't need your sex jokes nor do I need you to tell me to sell/waste/delete the name tag.

Name the s. Bird ''Drunk''

name the ein ''Flappy Bird''

Name the uncraft dead ringer ''Fuck you that's why''

S. Sight for sure eyes--- "Eternal Stare o.o"

S. Heat of Winter---"My grandma made this for me" or "My itchy sweater"

S. Medigun---" Shut up. I'm here"

S. Mutton Chops--- "Grampa's 420" or "Grampa's ol' joint"<----Not sure if defined as inappropriate but.....meh

Spec KS Objector---"u just got signed m8."

Uncraft Sandvich---"My portable medkit"

das all i got. nothing else. I gawt nuthin'

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given

Name the Ein "Can't believe I wasted 3.33 ref on this" (if it can fit and if you forget that you got the tag from opening a thingy)

Name the s. Bird ''Drunk''

name the ein ''Flappy Bird''

Name the uncraft dead ringer ''Fuck you that's why''

1. No

2. Don't own it. :/

3. Great job at reading

S. Sight for sure eyes--- "Eternal Stare o.o"

S. Heat of Winter---"My grandma made this for me" or "My itchy sweater"

S. Medigun---" Shut up. I'm here"

S. Mutton Chops--- "Grampa's 420" or "Grampa's ol' joint"<----Not sure if defined as inappropriate but.....meh

Spec KS Objector---"u just got signed m8."

Uncraft Sandvich---"My portable medkit"

das all i got. nothing else. I gawt nuthin'

1. Interesting, but not my kind of thing.

2. Nah

3. The Medi Gun already has a name.

4. No

5. Not my kind of thing.

6. I don't think it would be a good idea to use it on an Uncraft weapon.

Name the Ein "Can't believe I wasted 3.33 ref on this" (if it can fit and if you forget that you got the tag from opening a thingy)

Offensive and inappropriate names and posts that are made for the sake of trolling will be reported. This is a serious thread and I don't need your sex jokes nor do I need you to tell me to sell/waste/delete the name tag.

Ein: Zwei

I don't get it.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given

I don't get it.

K.

Name the Boomslang: Opheodrys aestivus or Grass snake

I agree with the idea, but naming it in Latin would be confusing and naming it in English is just too direct.

you should be happy that we help you.

Sorry if that came out too harsh. I have a tendency of doing that sometimes.

Rename everything to: "Potato"

Thanks for being helpful to the thread.

Don't ask for help and then say "well that name isn't really my thing." Come up with your own creative names for an item that you use a lot or really like. Also, don't re-name miscs as nobody looks at the names of them.

Unless you are making a themed loadout, you should rename Weapons over cosmetics as they are what your opponents will see.

Looking at what you have, I'd say your knife and Degreaser are your best bets. If it was me naming them, I'd probably go with "The Amazing Cleaning Power of Citrus" and "Slippery Pete, King of the Rumba Beat" respectively.

Archived