I wanna know how... Really

Status Update Nazi

So the past 2 days green team has been slacking in points as few may know... but today to my surprise we were surpassing the other teams like mad... How? Is it the fact of more people joining the team? a few filthy rich kids who dump $200+ i wanna know how. Also is there a way to see the top contributors for the team... like so-so contributed 300 points today?

9ae868152a98d1152dfd94ceac15ecf3.png

Us almost doubling 2nd place purples points 

What I don't understand is that I've seen the counter going backwards on certain moments.

I heard from an unreliable source that you can "steal" points from people / teams? Idk if this is true or not...

I heard from an unreliable source that you can "steal" points from people / teams? Idk if this is true or not...

Apparently an item from the badge reward is an item that lets you steal points.

When you craft the Summer Sale 2014 badge, you have a chance of crafting a Class Token, Add Points Token, or Steal Points Token. A Class Token allows you to switch to the team the token was for. The Add Points Token is self-explanatory. The Steal Points Token allows you to steal 100, 500, or 1000 points from any team, depending on which token you craft.

Archived