ABORTION

Pyrocide

Abortion - where do you stand?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Abortion - where do you stand?

• Pro-Life, no exceptions.
    • Pro-Choice
    • Depends on the situations (rape, prostitution, unwanted etc)

And in America its like $20 a month, but its also free if you have health insurance. Either way, its quite a bit cheaper than condoms. 

Didn't Obama force everybody to get health insurance? Shit I should read news more often. And condoms are so expensive that I never used one (partly also due to the fact that I've never had a girlfriend)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Obama force everybody to get health insurance? Shit I should read news more often. And condoms are so expensive that I never used one (partly also due to the fact that I've never had a girlfriend)

Yes, but obamacare is complete shit. The whole idea behind it was that everyone should have the right to get any emergency surgery they needed, BUT, even prior to obama care if you showed up at the hospital for something serious, they had to treat you by law anyway (and they couldn't charge you). So its really done nothing. Back on topic, i'm not sure if obamacare covers that tbh...

Yes, but obamacare is complete shit. The whole idea behind it was that everyone should have the right to get any emergency surgery they needed, BUT, even prior to obama care if you showed up at the hospital for something serious, they had to treat you by law anyway (and they couldn't charge you). So its really done nothing. Back on topic, i'm not sure if obamacare covers that tbh...

For some reason it was big news here. And yay forced health care. And still pro-choice. Your belly, your rules

Women should have the choice of what they do to their bodies. 

If they don't want to spend the next months trying to create life in their stomach then let it be. Only support abortions for the first trimester when the fetus is just a lump of cells. 2-3rd trimesters only if needed. 

Babies are something that once you get you have to be stuck with the rest of your lives. Its a lot of responsibility and something not everyone should, can, and want to deal with.

And no putting the babies up for adoption isnt the right choice either, tons of orphans and tons of kids in need of families, we shouldnt add to that amount. Babies > Kids when it comes to adoption so if less babies kids have a better shot :)

No, the idea is to spread cost to more individuals in order to make it cheaper for everyone.  In addition to that there were other cost savings systems involved with medicare that would help out state's expenses as well.  Hospitals are required to except you no matter what, and stabilize you if you are in critical condition (gunshot).  They do not perform all possible operations tho and you will receive bills.  If not many of would just wait until our bodies start breaking down and go to the hospital to get back on track instead of taking preventative measures.

They do not perform all possible operations tho and you will receive bills.  If not many of would just wait until our bodies start breaking down and go to the hospital to get back on track instead of taking preventative measures.

They require any required operations, and they can't force you to pay the bills (i.e. they can't throw you in jail if you don't pay). And no social systems save money. Ever heard of something called social security? It is literally out of money even though people have been paying into it their entire lives. Governments don't know how to manage a budget; governments make piss poor business partners, which is why most doctors that i know hate the idea of social medicine. 

• 2 weeks later...

IIRC, they cannot force you to pay for insurance, however when taxes come, there is a tax amount addition for not having it.

Last time I had my taxes done that was brought up. Not sure if it holds any merit but I wouldn't doubt the gov't doing it.

EDIT: http://www.webmd.com/health-insurance/insurance-costs/tax-penalties-aag

Also, as far as condoms go. They are free at most planned parenthood clinics.

Archived