Craft hats

Itutu

I think we need to talk about this "revolution" where people are copying and pasting a list of trades where people are buying any and all craft hats for 1.44 or higher apparently. Is that really enough to make a straight jump to 1.44 for every single hat, even though we don't know what hats are being traded, or if any? I would like to not lose out on a bunch of rep for this.

PS: Sorry if this is not the correct area to discuss this.

If we don't know what hats are being traded, then it isn't sufficient proof.

Posting this in the TF2 Economy section would make more sense, since Website Discussion usually discusses the functions of the website, if they're working properly, etc.

Posting this in the TF2 Economy section would make more sense, since Website Discussion usually discusses the functions of the website, if they're working properly, etc.

Yeah I figured that would also be a good place, but since suggestions, rep, and the sorts also deal with the website itself, I thought this might be a nice place to post it too.

It's a wave of bullshit.  Half of the links given say no robos yet the proof is being used on robohats.  

Everyone suggesting it isn't even looking at the proof.

Yeah I figured that would also be a good place, but since suggestions, rep, and the sorts also deal with the website itself, I thought this might be a nice place to post it too.

Fair enough.

It's a wave of bullshit.  Half of the links given say no robos yet the proof is being used on robohats.  

This whole ordeal just seems suspicious to me. 

Oh well, free votes for us then.

i'm late, but why are they going up

Someone gathered a list of people who are buying any craft hat for 1.44 ref and they started copying and pasting it to make suggestions for every single hat worth 1.33 or below. 

And while I agree with the idea of craft hats going up eventually, due to the new crate, I don't feel like this copy/paste proof is going to cut it right now. Like d0 said, we need to wait a bit. And hopefully gather proof for individual hats.

Someone d0 gathered a list of people who are buying any craft hat for 1.44 ref and they started copying and pasting it to make suggestions for every single hat worth 1.33 or below. 

And while I agree with the idea of craft hats going up eventually, due to the new crate, I don't feel like this copy/paste proof is going to cut it right now. Like d0 said, we need to wait a bit. And hopefully gather proof for individual hats.

Could you read before you make and assume things?

I did NOT make the 1.44 list.

I made the 1.33 list for hats below 1.33 because those were missleading and below the very high amount of 1.33 buyers. Therfore I updated them because they were needed. I do not support the 1.44 and this is causing a lot of spam and poor research by the users.

The user who created the 1.44 is [F2P] Mr.Giang and he also joined me (along with several other) when I made the 1.33 list, I did NOT ask for help or requested any assistance for this, I'm just making the most accurate price for the specific hat-- I did research for each hat I made before I made the suggestion. Sure, not much proof for it but there wasn't many recent sales. Please read the reply at the link above.

No, this is regarding bp.tf suggestions - correct subforum used by OP.

Could you read before you make and assume things?

I did NOT make the 1.44 list.

My bad, fixed it. I was thrown off when you said you started the hype. Assume = ass out of u and me, so I'll try to learn how to read for next time ;)

look what you've done d0! But will all these suggestions pass and are they actually viable?

The thing is that people make it look like I support and give people a free opportunity to join the free rep train.

It was the same thing about the low tier Strange hype. People should include as much of the actual item if possible-- if there's not ton of buyers, or if it keep increasing - keep track on the specific hat & update it a few days after the last suggestion, or just simply - http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/12924-important-craft-hat-suggestions/

I think this is outrageous - This copy pasting stuff isn't valid proof at all.

There is no proof showing that 1.33 is quickselling, nor is this valid proof - People are overpaying for crafting because it gives them a bigger chance of being sold hats for crafting etc - this hype will die down once the economy has settled after this new update.

Example:

Bread Boxes takes 3 craft hats to make, still the boxes themselves and items unboxed from them gets sold for as high as 1 key.

( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)

doenvoted for all of those craft hats suggestions

shd be able to get many points if they all get rejected

hehehehehe

( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)( Í¡Â° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Look at my proof again then tell me which trade doesn't want robo-hats.

If you didn't check it, don't say anything.

Archived