Summer badge crafting chances

cranwell96

I thought it would be useful to do this again since valve removes the "# crafted" from items after the sale.

zC4fF5j.png

ugN1FWw.png

U7sqBv9.png

mPoubeX.png

CyUUZmj.png

2bMVAOH.png

8ZvPToN.png

2T4bXbK.png

1lA7ex5.png

edit: days have 24 hours, not 27. ^actually 237 hours

So, 9% chance of getting a TF2 item and another 0.02% chance of getting the Towering Pillar of Summer Shades? Well fuck.

What if I don't own some of the games? Will I still get items from that game?

So, 9% chance of getting a TF2 item and another 0.02% chance of getting the Towering Pillar of Summer Shades? Well fuck.

If it's anything like previous sales, I believe yes. You can get items from any of the games, regardless of whether or not you own them.

Is there a list with pictures of whats actually in the Adventure Packs ? It says a summer cosmetic yet i havent seen a single person post a trade or anything yet with whats actually in them. 

The chances are a lot lower since that precious battleblock item is more common than the others(I'll probably put it in the extraordinary column next time) 

Those stats are good for the first digit, rounded up. However, since they are made so early in the sale, they don't really mean anything yet. A whole day would be more relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

Some final numbers(5 minutes remaining)(the faq and item counts get removed once the sale is over):

tf2

starter kits - 207342

adventure packs - 19420

shades - 480

dota2

level 1 - 148539

level 2 - 62022

level 3 - 14065

level 4 - 3522

level 5 - 359

7Sdqkn6.png

Archived