What do you think it is...

Status Update Nazi

Valve announces the end of the prolonged TF2 beta, saying they are unsatisfied with the "cosmetic experiment" and announces the full release will be a serious shooter with no cosmetics for the price of $60. Will have multiple DLC packs for also $60.

Valve announces the end of the prolonged TF2 beta, saying they are unsatisfied with the "cosmetic experiment" and announces the full release will be a serious shooter with no cosmetics for the price of $60. Will have multiple DLC packs for also $60.

I was kind of excited that there would be a game actually based on... you know, gameplay until I realized you were mocking EA-style game development.

I don't think TF2 would be any worse off if hats were removed and f2p was gone and development focused on gameplay.

I was kind of excited that there would be a game actually based on... you know, gameplay until I realized you were mocking EA-style game development.

I don't think TF2 would be any worse off if hats were removed and f2p was gone and development focused on gameplay.

ya fool

probably an update of some sort

patches/fixes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They'd really put a count down for that?...

somethinkg for engineer (based on kaushus screenies)

the other day there was a glitch where a dispencer could be built for 70 metal, perhaps a mini dispencer

Archived