Well then. This wasn't the feedback you hoped for, eh?

Not at all, and with that I'll log off from backpack.tf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left TF2 but I didn't make a thread about it, because basicly noone gives a damn unless you're a big time player ( Competitive , well known one ).

But I promise you. You ain't gonna leave. Noone leaves TF2. TF2 is like a cancer, once you got it, it's hard to cure.

So yeah, you gonna come back in couple of weeks.

• Administrators

I left TF2 but I didn't make a thread about it, because basicly noone gives a damn unless you're a big time player ( Competitive , well known one ).

But I promise you. You ain't gonna leave. Noone leaves TF2. TF2 is like a cancer, once you got it, it's hard to cure.

So yeah, you gonna come back in couple of weeks.

I feel you man, also I give a damn  :ph34r:

Not at all, and with that I'll log off from backpack.tf

Well I hovered over your name and it said:

Last Active

Offline Today, 04:08 PM.

So...

3 things i wanna say to you before you leave :)

Jakey-Boo, on 14 Jun 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:snapback.png

Title says it all, I just suddenly don't feel like playing TF2 anymore.

Don't even fucking bother asking for my shit the answer is no

Anyway I may or may not come back, its been fun guys hope you continue to be awesome.   :)

1. Thanks for participating with backpack.tf's pricing. You have a whopping 102 points, and holy crap 2 accepted suggestions

2. Since you are quitting could u give me ur stuff plz. I need the extra $1: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198054588375

Well I hovered over your name and it said:

Last Active

Offline Today, 04:08 PM.

So...

lol

Also before i forget: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobSimcoe/ Your profile says you got sucked back in. Last played today xP

>implying anyone cared about him

Considering this has 'that' many posts and the fact that people will take time out of their own life to play detective and examine this kids profile, login activity and stats proves that you guys care about him to some extent, whether it be positive or negative attention, you all care to some degree.

People who claim they don't give a shit about anyone or anything are just shut-down to the point they have convinced themselves they don't feel, care or need affection to protect themselves from feeling something that may be too painful or bring up psychological issues for them. It's human nature to have those emotions and to want to be accepted among your peers.

I came, I saw, I cared - KeRRR

Considering this has 'that' many posts and the fact that people will take time out of their own life to play detective and examine this kids profile, login activity and stats proves that you guys care about him to some extent, whether it be positive or negative attention, you all care to some degree.

People who claim they don't give a shit about anyone or anything are just shut-down to the point they have convinced themselves they don't feel, care or need affection to protect themselves from feeling something that may be too painful or bring up psychological issues for them. It's human nature to have those emotions and to want to be accepted among your peers.

You might be confusing caring with boredom. Sure I am sad to see him go, but only because that means we lose a person. I have no idea who this guy is.

You might be confusing caring with boredom. Sure I am sad to see him go, but only because that means we lose a person. I have no idea who this guy is.

How can one get so bored, that they put more energy into nothing, than less energy into something?

Sorry it defies logic if you ask mwa!

How can one get so bored, that they put more energy into nothing, than less energy into something?

feck,i dun like u

• Administrators

Nicely said. I also care.  :ph34r:

Procrastination.

No one knows him so no one will care. Vince just went the this guys forum profile to see if it was true if he was here or not for half a year.

5 minutes is indeed alot of time to waste, if you are fast, you could've jacked in that time ;)

No one knows him so no one will care. Vince just went the this guys forum profile to see if it was true if he was here or not for half a year.

5 minutes is indeed alot of time to waste, if you are fast, you could've jacked in that time ;)

You´ve gotta be faster than light, if you wanna cum in 5 minutes :^)

You´ve gotta be faster than light, if you wanna cum in 5 minutes :^)

Depends on when you start the timer.

Archived