Why are Austrailium weapons rising in value again?

Element IV

Less people playing MvM I guess. Likely cause of that being that it isn't easily profitable anymore. When Two Cities came out it was really easy to just get 20 or so TOD tickets and be able to sell whatever kits/fabs/robo parts you got for enough to get more tickets, and eventually after doing this for awhile, you get Australiums.

Now that the cost of the kits/fabs/robo parts has dropped significantly it is much harder to make a profit by playing MvM. Less people playing it means less Australium drops means price goes up.

I did see at least 2 system notifications of people getting Golden Pans in the last 2 days, so maybe expect that price to not rise, I dunno.

Because people are realising that there's only about 100 of each one, so they're quite rare. Also, with the new munition crate (crate #83), less people are playing 2 cities as the most wanted and popular killstreak kits can easily be obtained with an unbox instead of having to do the tiring 6 waves in a mission.

With the hype going down for 2 cities, Australiums will only get rarer and rarer, so owners of Australiums can take advantages of this and raise their prices.

• Administrators

As title states. Just curious.

What Tron said. vv

Because people are realising that there's only about 100 of each one, so they're quite rare. Also, with the new munition crate (crate #83), less people are playing 2 cities as the most wanted and popular killstreak kits can easily be obtained with an unbox instead of having to do the tiring 6 waves in a mission.

With the hype going down for 2 cities, Australiums will only get rarer and rarer, so owners of Australiums can take advantages of this and raise their prices.

Not all Australiums are going up though. Also, decrease players in MVM does not mean it will continually start to rise, there are still hundreds and hundreds of players plays those two cities and more Australiums will get into the market as well just that not as much as it used to.

y u ruin the magical 69 posts

time to never post again

You could just be like Cyan Stone and go to the Great Below, and never leave.

I was about to say that there has to be more than about 100 each but... You're right.

I swear there is way more than that, but the stats don't lie I guess.

The fall of mvm hype is long overdue. It's been 8 months and all the australiums are still 10 <= keys. Less people stop playing mvm, munition crates, all that other bullshit, ...............

Archived