Will robokeys still sell for 2 keys each?

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Usually, when a special crate comes out, the corresponding key goes for about 2 keys each at the beginning.

Will this happen this time, considering that we now have the steam market? 

For Instance, If I sold 3 keys on the steam market, I would get roughly $6. That's enough to buy 2 robokeys from the mann co. store and still have a dollar left over. 

Will most people not know about this, and buy the robokeys for 2 keys each, or will sales be dramatically reduced?

Discuss.

with keys in metal increasing, things are deceasing 

example 

bp expander was ~3 keys when steam market came out 

sell 3 keys for $~2 each 

buy expander for less than 3 keys 

but now it's different 

Usually, when a special crate comes out, the corresponding key goes for about 2 keys each at the beginning.

For Instance, If I sold 3 keys on the steam market, I would get roughly $6. That's enough to buy 2 robokeys from the mann co. store and still have a dollar left over. 

Will most people not know about this, and buy the robokeys for 2 keys each, or will sales be dramatically reduced?

Discuss.

I'll probably just get them from the mann co store or the market and save myself the stupidity.

Discuss.

Reduced.  If the crate's contents can't hold value for at least 1 - 2 weeks than rate of un-crating should slow and key demand will go down.  I recall contents of 55 early on held some value which allowed for more un-crating.  Example: S babyface 41,000 in game   s guilotine  14,000 in game.  I have watched this and the amount of s guilotine's entering have really slowed.  Within the first 2 weeks there was around 8000. 

I want to point out that only 19% of owners equip the babyface while 36% of owners equip the guilotine.  It is the most equip-ed scout weapon behind default pistol.

Long term, I believe the s guilotine will increase in price.

I'll probably just get them from the mann co store or the market and save myself the stupidity.

I'll buy them in my ftp alts to make them premium.

I'll buy them in my ftp alts to make them premium.

Similar to what I did with the other spec ed keys

Archived