Backpack.tf World Cup Group

A Delicious Cashew

As usual the England team missed half their chances, but at least it was a better performance than 2010, and Uruguay should be low on confidence after that thrashing.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA has a more realistic chance if they can beat Ghana today... Portugal won't have Pepe

USA has a more realistic chance if they can beat Ghana today... Portugal won't have Pepe

You'd be relying on Ghana to beat Portugal, that's possible but unlikely. Ronaldo definitely isn't as good as he used to be, though.

Lol at Portugal. Germany destroyed them, and now the US has a greater advantage ^_^ with Portugal missing two starting defenders. Pepe is such an aggro douche

You'd be relying on Ghana to beat Portugal, that's possible but unlikely. Ronaldo definitely isn't as good as he used to be, though.

uh no... If USA beats Ghana and beats Portugal, they're practically guaranteed to advance. With Pepe getting the red card, he's out of the Portugal-USA game.

Fuck I missed this one. One I made with friends I did so awful, only match I got correct was Italy-England. I had Spain-Netherlands 4-0 lol.

And I hugely overestimated Uruguay and placed them in the finals. I really liked some of their early play but holy cow the match vs. Costa Rica was beyond embarrassing

• Administrators

Müller is a freaking machine!

Portugal is getting rekt.

Portugal lost horribly. Germany literally fucked up the whole Portugal team in front of millions of millions of people. 4 - 0

And looks like they did.

Portugal lost horribly. Germany literally fucked up the whole Portugal team in front of millions of millions of people. 4 - 0

*5-0

So have the protesters won, yet?

I don't really care about grown men, playing with balls for FIFA.

Sepp Blatter is the real problem.

And looks like they did.

Was a decent win, but Portugal with a now fully fit Ronaldo will be the real test.

Mexico and Bazil.... game was sooooooo intense with all those VERY close goals.

Mexco's goalie = mvp of that game.

Mexico and Bazil.... game was sooooooo intense with all those VERY close goals.

Mexco's goalie = mvp of that game.

Won't be a free agent for long I'm thinking.

Really interested in the spain/chile and australia/netherlands. Curious to see how they respond.

Really interested in the spain/chile and australia/netherlands. Curious to see how they respond.

spain chile is huge for both teams... Spain needs a win to even think about advancing on. If Chile wins, Spain is out.  We all know netherlands will destroy australia though. Australia is by far the weakest team in that group 

• Administrators

If Chile wins, Spain is out for good, it will be embarrassing for them to get out this quick when they won the last world cup. They have to try their best on that game.

Going for Netherlands and will definitely watch the game.  B)

Greece qualified at 16.

wait what?

also the debate for football against soccer is irrelevent everyone know that american football is nothing more than just rugby.

Archived