Screenshots of Inventory History as Proof

There

Why do people keep asking for them? You can pretty much make it look like anything happened. Come on, people.

UipkfTI.png

All joking aside, if I wanted to, I could probably help push a bad suggestion through by doing this. We need to stop asking for people to show screenshots.

That's a bad deal you've done right there.

Exactly. I thought the vintage earbills would be enough, but he forced me to add the key. I really wanted it though.

Obviously only screen shots won't do. it's a plus.

Just saying. People get really annoyed when people say they traded something and actually didn't. Screenshots don't prove anything, lol

The internet is full of selfish liars and cheats. Bp.tf is (--> should be) based on trust and helpful people.

Exactly. I thought the vintage earbills would be enough, but he forced me to add the key. I really wanted it though.

Just saying. People get really annoyed when people say they traded something and actually didn't. Screenshots don't prove anything, lol

Nah. Just opened my inventory history in chrome, inspect element, done.

You know when you press "multiquote", you can answer every post you want?

Photoshop, man? Really?

You must be joking. Look at all of the insane shit I can get done using only Paint:

attachicon.gifLong218 mad.png

Wha- no- how-- No. Paint is not that good. Photoshop isn't even that good.

Lol, Modest Pile of Coke.

I was going for a towering pillar of coke but the cartel unit in my neighborhood got invaded by an army of Ahnold.

That pixel next to the first U ruins it.

I threw it together in 3 minutes, don't judge me. If I wanted to do a clean job I'd do it in 15-px groupings.

I have 71 posts right now. If I didn't do triple posts and shit, that number would be like 10.

Cool, now start using multi-quote and edit. Take this as a friendly warning.

Archived