Hover CAT =^()_()^=

Now, as for the philosophy, it's an impossible dream. It would be nice to have everybody and their neighbors loving each other, but that's unrealistic to the point of never happening.

Honesty, I thought it was some kind attraction to these idealized forms of girls. Friendly, accepting and in every personality type. You know, some kind of puberty based angst.

Oh, hey, this mgiht be interesting. I*m happy to see you guys aren't THAT hateful, only a couple disliking it.

Well, I do disapprove heavily of those who want everyone to know it and shove it in their faces. I do maybe use a pony avatar myself, but it's a crossover with Doctor Who, so it's only half-pony.  A bit more sublte, and making up your own names regarding ponies are okay, but I think it's stupid when someone straight up uses the name of a charatcer in the show, even though I am a devoted brony myself.

Sounds like a religion?

You can be devoted to something without it being religious, and I don't treat it as a religion. 

Honesty, I thought it was some kind attraction to these idealized forms of girls. Friendly, accepting and in every personality type. You know, some kind of puberty based angst.

If you watched the show, you'll find that the characters aren't really like that. They tend to be rather well-rounded and have more realistic personalities, which was one of the big appeals of the show. Though, the rate of psychotic breakdowns tends to be a bit above average.

I will admit however that there are people out there that actually are physically attracted to the characters, and they tend to be some of the most vocal fans, which really doesn't help the reputation of the community, especially when they whip out the H-stuff, like the infamous Lyra doll.

If you watched the show, you'll find that the characters aren't really like that. They tend to be rather well-rounded and have more realistic personalities, which was one of the big appeals of the show. Though, the rate of psychotic breakdowns tends to be a bit above average.

I will admit however that there are people out there that actually are physically attracted to the characters, and they tend to be some of the most vocal fans, which really doesn't help the reputation of the community, especially when they whip out the -cut-

Please don't mention that... we don't need people looking it up.

Please don't mention that... we don't need people looking it up.

"RULE 34 OF CARTOON CHARACTERS NEVER EXISTED BEFORE MLP BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M 12 YEARS OLD AND WHAT IS THE INTERNET"

S** TOYS NEVER EXISTED BEFORE MLP I JUST GOT MY INTERNET INSTALLED YESTERDAY"

I swear, the brony community separates it's fanbase so much.

"RULE 34 OF CARTOON CHARACTERS NEVER EXISTED BEFORE MLP BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M 12 YEARS OLD AND WHAT IS THE INTERNET"

Rule 34's always been around but that doesn't mean people need something to look up.

I'm not sure if the pictures are tagged as unsafe by google and I'm not interested in finding out. Just don't want to show people what they don't want to see, if they want something similar there are hundreds of search terms that will get a similar or identical result.

To be fair, most people would want to distance themselves from people that make things like that.

Rule 34's always been around but that doesn't mean people need something to look up.

I'm not sure if the pictures are tagged as unsafe by google and I'm not interested in finding out. Just don't want to show people what they don't want to see, if they want something similar there are hundreds of search terms that will get a similar or identical result.

I wasn't replying to you.

I've just seen people saying "Cloppers are not bronies" even though they like the show MLP, which from what i knew meant you were a brony.

The fact that they even have another term for it is hilarious.  I've also heard that people from /mlp/ are not considered bronies either.

The entire thing is idiotic.  Yes i know, i'm defending people who touch themselves to cartoon characters that are shaped like ponies (EVEN THOUGH THERE EXISTS IMAGES WHERE THE PONIES ARE PORTRAYED AS HUMANS) on a forum dedicated to TF2 trading, which makes me saying that pretty hypocritical.  I'm not saying that the people who go "OH LOOK AT ME I DO INNAPROITE THINGS TO MYSELF WHILE LOOKING A FLOOTERSHY <33333333" should be defended, but the ones who keep their mouths shut about it should.

There are many things wrong with the brony community, that being the one that annoys me the most.

I'm sorry if this is 2lewd4u mods, but i really just needed to rant on that subject.

I wasn't replying to you.

-bep-

You quoted my post... :P

Anyway, I'm pretty much with you on that. I equate it to being a brony itself, doing so doesn't matter to me but the expression of it does.

You quoted my post... :P

Anyway, I'm pretty much with you on that. I equate it to being a brony itself, doing so doesn't matter to me but the expression of it does.

Oh, sorries.

I was replying to the guy who replied to you.  I guess i was either lazy or confused.

Archived