Crate 58 speculation (robo crate)

Pyrocide

Why has nobody speculated strange Grodbort weapons in this thread yet?

I'm getting a S. Pomson and putting Buildings Destroyed, Medics Killed, and Cloaked Spies Killed on it.

Also, they're probably going to finally include the "cancelled" unusual effects: qEndNdB.jpg

Maybe we'll even have Blood Rain next Halloween.

Why has nobody speculated strange Grodbort weapons in this thread yet?

I'm getting a S. Pomson and putting Buildings Destroyed, Medics Killed, and Cloaked Spies Killed on it.

Also, they're probably going to finally include the "cancelled" unusual effects: qEndNdB.jpg

Maybe we'll even have Blood Rain next Halloween.

Blood rain bouffant. I'd pay my backpack for one, dye it gold and make it honor Hanneman. Hail.

"Robo-Souls".

Since I played yesterday as a robot I think that would be nice. :D

It would be interesting. The server I help with has the option for players to run Robot-skins, but there are still some issues with them. Locked pixels stretching across the map is one of the big ones. If they were to release this, Valve will more than likely deal with this issue though.

probably a bunch of new robot themed hats. its possible that the new hats will also be able to be unboxed in the unusual quality. if so, i doubt it will be limited, and i really doubt there will be any new effects.

It would be interesting. The server I help with has the option for players to run Robot-skins, but there are still some issues with them. Locked pixels stretching across the map is one of the big ones. If they were to release this, Valve will more than likely deal with this issue though.

Yeah that's true. Looks really awkward.^^

Archived