Invalid Price

F  CHARLIE

I salute polar bear to admit such thing. No worries, people make mistakes, God doesn't ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let a humble peasant say something ...

A decent auction is actually one of the best source of appraisal. Auction is more strict than a mere outpost or any other sources. I have seen so many flaws in referring outpost as source ... including marking unsold for a link where a seller has tons of the same item, etc.

If I'm not mistaken Charlie has already presented the duration, the bidding, the views and the winning price of the auction. Please remember that auction starts at a very low price, if it's done it bazaar, it means trade tf will catch it and mark it big GREEN .... (i think). ...

I need to stop here, because I can't believe I have to make this un necessary comment / argument  

Godspeed Charlie with your good cause ..

@ polar, thank you for admitting that and thank you for your participation here. You are the best mod imo.

@ thank you emilights for your support

Edit: thank you, Derpah, foe your support. That's a lot of hate to receive.

I think the problem here is more of the fact that he didn't prove that people weren't willing to pay the range from 6-13 keys. The auction proved that at least one person was willing and paid 5.4 keys. Who knows if the auction had been on longer it would've been offered higher? Auctions stop the ability of the buyers to offer more as there's a time limit.

I think the problem here is more of the fact that he didn't prove that people weren't willing to pay the range from 6-13 keys. The auction proved that at least one person was willing and paid 5.4 keys. Who knows if the auction had been on longer it would've been offered higher? Auctions stop the ability of the buyers to offer more as there's a time limit.

This was the point which everyone kept repeatedly pointing out, but he did have an outpost trade open for 1 month+ with a b/o of 13 keys with next to no interest and then he sold it off for an auction.

Though i dont believe 5.4 would be an accurate price (based of one sale and an auction at that) i would prefer to either show the most recent sale or remove the clearly incorrect price of 17 keys.

I still dont get why everyone is hating on charlie for pointing out a clearly incorrect price and focused purely on the idea "omg is auction so cant be used", everyone there with their snarky comments couldnt produce any thing even remotely close to backing up the current price and just jumped on the bandwagon and now we lost a member of the community ):

I still dont get why everyone is hating on charlie for pointing out a clearly incorrect price and focused purely on the idea "omg is auction so cant be used", everyone there with their snarky comments couldnt produce any thing even remotely close to backing up the current price and just jumped on the bandwagon and now we lost a member of the community ):

You know, it seems like mob rule swings a lot of the more controversial conversations around here. Everyone gets onto the popular opinion without thinking of how to improve it and things all go to hell. Remember the Christley incident?

Archived