500$ into steam

Overwatch Elite

Hi I'm gonna put 500$ into my steam and should I buy australiums or strange festives or what should I buy?

Some aussie is increasing, perhaps do your research and try get a nice graph of which is still gonna drop and if any gonna increase/stay.

Same goes with SF's, some like Grenade Launcher/amby are dropping - while other might have an increase soon.

I'd also recommend buying keys during the sale (perhaps not for all $500) - but it's sometimes easier 2 buy quicksales from classified/tf2op when it comes to items. So try a mix with both (SCM/trading sites).

Screw you all..... he should totally buy my spec killstreak australium flame thrower or plain ks australium black box off market. ;)

save your money and spend it on university fees or a car or weed or something irl

Do you think we have lives? This is TF2.

smh.

Do you think we have lives? This is TF2.

smh.

I don't get it, explain yourself what this sort if evil dark magic of 'life' is.

Anyways, as others said, wait til the summer sale, or have a good amount of cash for the summer sale if you want to spend a bit of that $500.

lol its just a game.buy stuff for the classes you like hats stranges or anything that you realy want .thats all there is about it.if you want to buy cheaper do so in summer times as said earlier if you are hoping to get profit out of tf2  you should try csgo instead.ppl there are paying 200$ for a reskin and more for melee weapons. ?!?!?!

I don't get it, explain yourself what this sort if evil dark magic of 'life' is.

I think this "life" thing is something where people go "outside" and do things, though I heard all of them die more frequently so...

If you play tf2 on a daily basis, why don't upgrade yourself and buy a shitload of keys. Not with will $500 tho... 

Buy some nice quicksales, keep around $200 until the summer sale, so you can buy new tf2 items cheap, or cheap games, 

Also buy new keys if they come out, and buy a ton of them, and sell them for 1 normal key and 2 ref

It always works ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think this "life" thing is something where people go "outside" and do things, though I heard all of them die more frequently so...

dying is in the deal when you buy life.

its right there on the small letters.

Spend that money on something useful.

dying is in the deal when you buy life.

its right there on the small letters.

Which server is that a donator perk for

Don't buy games until the summer sale.

Especially Botch_Dogs because it's awful and if you pay more than $15 for it, you're overpaying.

Hi I'm gonna put 500$ into my steam and should I buy australiums or strange festives or what should I buy?

SFs will hold more value for sure. 

But i would say wait for the summer sale. 

Keys will be much cheaper.

I say spend money on keys as well and use those to buy items/hats that cant be bought on the SCM

Buy trading cards if you want as well. 

Paypal trading will be the cheapest method. But there are risk, but they are ways to stay safe and trusted sellers out there. Since you're buying it will be much easier to be safe but you'll need to find a ton of sellers. Most won't sell more than a bud to you in keys.

Archived