Fake Rep from use Wooden House

My Best Friend

WTF guys? Item history is not a valid proof and you should know that. Stop bashing someone without providing concrete evidence.

This is correct. If it's in a private backpack or in the backpack for a short time or if the site doesn't record the backpack(no one views it etc), then it won't record the item. In the meantime, I sent a friend request to the victim to ask him who scammed him. 

Check the victim backpack new acquired items 2 keys then check the previous owner of key's and you see a duped team spirit bills but i doubt that one was scammed, i think the victim should post proof aka post screenshot of the actual trade where he got scammed, but its probably not my best friend the bills he has is't even painted.

WTF guys? Item history is not a valid proof and you should know that. Stop bashing someone without providing concrete evidence.

THIS!!! ^

Holy crap. You guys are ridiculous. This guy you are calling the scammer clearly didn't scam anyone. Please be more careful about who you accuse and how you use bp histories. http://steamcommunit...561198135273115 - this is the guy who scammed him out of the bills. He doesn't play tf2 and never had the item register in bp history so the bills skips owners. The guy who is being called a scammer bought it from this guy for dota2 keys (since he obviously doesn't need tf2 items).

A couple of important takeaways here:

(1) Don't blindly accuse someone of being a scammer unless you have all the facts and someone either directly scammed or attempted to scam you.

(2) Don't post -rep on someone's profile unless you directly dealt with them.

(3) Don't rely on bp history to catch every single person in an item's history. In fact, bp histories USUALLY miss scammers as they often 1. change inventory so quickly that their bp never gets opened with the item 2. have private profiles or 3. don't even play TF2 so their bp is never opened.

PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL!!!

Locking this now. At the OP, I'm sorry for the delay. In the future, you shouldn't post -rep appeals in the forums where they get lost and then evaluated by people who don't know what they are doing. Use the ticket system: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?app=tickets. Truth be told, though, you should have known you were trading with an obvious scammer given his profile.

Removed both -reps. Please be more careful about who you -rep and accuse. Unless someone scammed you or attempted to scam you directly, you shouldn't be posting -reps on other people's profiles and accusing them of scamming. BP histories are NOT reliable since they frequently skip scammers who often have private backpacks.

Archived