Unusual sellers complaining about "lowball.tf"

MC22

Many unusuals I come across have people that say "people from backpack.tf GTFO" or the like.

The silly thing is, if they think a price is wrong on backpack.tf, why not make a suggestion for it higher?

I ask with my offer on it, and no matter what the offer it is hidden.

Why don't people price stuff differently if they think if the price is off?

If one is correct evidence is not hard to come by.

I can't imagine that anyone goes to trade for an unusual without using bp.tf.  Even to complain about the ones who quote it is ridiculous.  I have to believe the majority of people use bp.tf just like the majority uses op.tf.  No one wants to feel ripped off after making a big purchase like that so naturally they are going to use this guide.  The realty is that the sellers who don't know how to deal with bp.tf will be less successful and that is probably a greater source of their angst.

Very Interesting Idea....the only problem is that works well when the majority of prices are accurate. Unfortunatley due to the fact that there are 6000~ unusuals and the fact that the current system allows prices to fluctuate quite a bit based on currency makes it virtually impossible to have any reliable amount of accuracy. 

Y U always forget me.

*in corner  :( :( :( :( *

:(

Using something like this could at least give the two people who own the Orb Fire Coffin Kits an idea that their item may be worth around 7 - 8 buds based on the other already priced units.

Archived