Homosexual Marriage?

DasOtto

I can't tell if you misread my post or made a typo.  I said it is legal to be terminated for being gay.  As you mentioned, it is illegal to discriminate for reasons of race, religion, or age.

Oh, guess I did misread, thought you said illegal.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the problem though.  The government shouldn't be getting involved in marriage at all and the includes tax breaks and all other what not.  Social security is a fucking scam, that shouldn't exist, companies should not be forced to get insurance for their employees and/or their families (it should be optional), again I will mention the tax thing because everybody should pay the same percent regardless of whether you are married or not (and regardless of what you earn, but that is a different topic), The adoption thing I guess is understandable though that is one of the few points where I can see where the people opposed to it are coming from (not that I oppose it, I just get the idea that children should have a mother and father but in today's age many only have one of the two anyway which is just a shame).

I think that you're getting more into theory of government than gay rights. But why is it a shame that so many kids are in single parent homes? Just wondering what your reasioning is so I can reply accordingly

I think that you're getting more into theory of government than gay rights. But why is it a shame that so many kids are in single parent homes? Just wondering what your reasioning is so I can reply accordingly

Because then they get pawned off to day-cares and Pre-schools instead of learning from their parents.

And I'm saying that since the government shouldn't be involved in these things the idea that the government should be giving them more rights is absurd.

Because then they get pawned off to day-cares and Pre-schools instead of learning from their parents.

And I'm saying that since the government shouldn't be involved in these things the idea that the government should be giving them more rights is absurd.

In a perfect country, I would agree with you, but change of that magnitude woulnd't settle well with the American people of today

In a perfect country, I would agree with you, but change of that magnitude woulnd't settle well with the American people of today

It has nothing to do with what would sit well with the American people who just want to free-load off of everybody else.

It has to do with what is constitutional, if we are not going to follow it why don't we just burn the constitution?

It has nothing to do with what would sit well with the American people who just want to free-load off of everybody else.

It has to do with what is constitutional, if we are not going to follow it why don't we just burn the constitution?

I would agree with you on everything other than the employer ordeal. How is that unconstitutional? 

I would agree with you on everything other than the employer ordeal. How is that unconstitutional? 

Well I don't know if I would necessarily say it is unconstitutional, I just believe people should be able to do what they want with their own property as long as they are not harming anyone outside of that property.  If I want to smoke in a bar that I own and let others why shouldn't I be able to?  If you don't like it then don't come in.  If I want to decide who works at my business based on my racist/homophobia/anit-woman beliefs why shouldn't I be able to if I own the business.  I do agree however that if the government does get involved and say that I can't fire a person because they are black and I don't want my things stolen then they should make the same rule about me not being able to fire someone because they are gay and I don't want them staring at me all day.

It doesn't matter which side you are on, keep it civil. Consider this a verbal warning.

Consider this an invitation... to mah homosexual nation. Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah na.

This game right here is broke as f***

These gays out here after bucks

These folls out here afraid of love

I have no fear, afraid of what

And in four years I'm comin' up (http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-07-02/india/28181838_1_gay-couples-civil-union-marriage)

Fools talk real loud but don't give up

When we come through they'd run it up

We still right here don't fresh your luck

Homey I'm tired of the cowards parkin like this walkin like this

From the concrete when they homophobes like this

And there he goes and a bill and a throw back to the bible,

Holdin' a sign ain't gonna bust and know that

It's a dub *** see thang dub see brain

And we don't kick it but bust it and vote fo dem rights, no strains

I'm done movin I'm clearin the crowd of haters,

It's the who bangin bandana cri-mi-ni-mi-nal

The ori-gi-nal GAY MARRAIGE SUPPORTER

So yeah, I had free time.

I have always found it curious how homosexual people handle religion/origin or philosophy.

Because if you are religious (christian/muslim etc. most established religions), you are a rotten sinner.

And if you are atheistic (evolution), you are a broken vestigial branch on the tree of humans (as a species) that cannot reproduce (esp. if you are male)

You kind of have to make up your own philosophy or just not care about it.

government should not intervene with this imo 

can you expand on this?  Is it really intervening?  I see it as legislation, which is what the government does.  Hetero couples are allowed to get married (which comes with federal benefits) and same sex couples cannot.  Same sex couples are now requesting the same rights.

can you expand on this?  Is it really intervening?  I see it as legislation, which is what the government does.  Hetero couples are allowed to get married (which comes with federal benefits) and same sex couples cannot.  Same sex couples are now requesting the same rights.

I read what he said as agreeing with me.  The government has no place in marriage (be it gay or straight) nor should married couples get government benefits just for being married.

I read what he said as agreeing with me.  The government has no place in marriage (be it gay or straight) nor should married couples get government benefits just for being married.

fair enough

government should not intervene with this imo 

I see where you're coming from

By the way you are sexy irl #jewswag

It's not just gay marriage. It's pretty much gay anything, couples, people, individuals. I have a few gay friends in my school. As for gay rights I'm all for it. If you think about it they're making love illegal. And emotions shouldn't be illegal.

It's not just gay marriage. It's pretty much gay anything, couples, people, individuals. I have a few gay friends in my school. As for gay rights I'm all for it. If you think about it they're making love illegal. And emotions shouldn't be illegal.

>marriage

>love

pick one.

Aquiring same privileges as married couples = gay rights

Forcing legislation to call a union of homosexuals "Marriage" = gay wants

Forcing legislation to call a union of homosexuals "Marriage" = gay wants

As well as semantics.  Though, I see no reason for marriage to be an exclusive club for heteros.  I've heard arguments over the sanctity of the word, but I don't believe a hetero married couple would feel their marriage is less special because gays get married.

I was watching this Tv show, and i believe it was call "What would you do"?

and in it, there was this woman who was going to buy a wedding dress to walk down the aisle with her wife (they're gay obviously)

anyway. While she was trying on the dress, she said it was "the one", but then she mentioned that she was marring a woman, and the cashier denied her service and wouldn't sell her the dress.

When i saw this i just got so angry that i went outside and punched a tree. 

Next time a tree pisses me off, I'm punching a gay person. (?)

You dont undersand how much this made me laugh. You're a good man chief, a darn good one. 

Archived