Fable Series (I, II, III)

Embix

Am I the only one who thinks Fable was the best game ever on xbox?

Okay, I loved fable so much, I played number 1, 2 and will get 3 in a few weeks, It is my favorite game on the xbox, I think I liked Fable 1 more, as the story-line, but Fable 2 for the graphics.
What do you think about it? If you did not play it, I suggest you try it out, Did you ever play Fable?
Anyways, I think this game was so good. As for fable connect, I'm not really sure what to say.

i got fable 3 free with my xbox , at the time i didnt understand english so it was like huuu , maybe i need to try it again idk

I wanted to like 3--the creepy levels were genuinely nerve-wracking and emotional. I never finished it, however, since the gameplay was rather dull and it made some suspect design choices.

Never played the other two

Which is the one where if you kill the last boss it makes you evil and if you spare him it makes you good? Because that shit was dumb. 

I wanted to like 3--the creepy levels were genuinely nerve-wracking and emotional. I never finished it, however, since the gameplay was rather dull and it made some suspect design choices.

Never played the other two

3 I thought was good, however I felt disappointing that it was so painstakingly hard to make good choices when you were king and still get a good ending.

• Administrators

Heard of it, never played it. Btw best game on xbox is call of duty

Not sure sarcasm or serious.

If you are serious, get some help.

• Administrators

Fable bored me to death... all of them.

How can it ever bore someone? I guess you are not into those types of games.

I actually loved all of them even though III could have been a bit better.

I own and played them all (Including the Fable Anniversary remake), and I consider 1 the best still. 3 really pissed me off when I first played it as the countdown timer just jumped from 121 days left to 0 days left on me with no warning, leaving me sitting with all my funds in the real estate market and a country full of corpses. Then it autosaved on me. I was so annoyed I didn't even finish the last chapter; I just popped the game out of my console, then shelved it. I eventually (About 18 months) did go back and start a new file and played that through to the end.

Which is the one where if you kill the last boss it makes you evil and if you spare him it makes you good? Because that shit was dumb. 

You can't spare the final boss in any of them. 2 will make another person kill the boss instead of you though if you let him monologue enough though.

How can it ever bore someone? I guess you are not into those types of games.

Believe me, I LOVE rpg games. There was just something about this series that didn't capture my attention and made me lose interest.. ;c

You can't spare the final boss in any of them. 2 will make another person kill the boss instead of you though if you let him monologue enough though.

That's the one I played. I really hated how one decision that was not a black and white issue made me "evil," regardless of what else I did. 

That's the one I played. I really hated how one decision that was not a black and white issue made me "evil," regardless of what else I did. 

Except there weren't any morality points given or removed for killing Lucien. Any morality points from the final quest come from your choice after he dies, based on how you want to use the spire's power: Bringing back the slaves he killed (Good), saving your family (Neutral), and getting a shitton of money (Evil).

The only thing I hate is that in fable two, Your dog dies D:
Unless you choose him instead of full money or people.
Fable was just so cruel at that ending, but thats fable, you're sister dies in two games xD

In order of liking the game overall

Fable 1

Fable 2

Fable Anniversary

Fable 3

Fable 3 was "ok" for a game series in its second sequel. The anniversary was decent but not what it couldve been for a remake IMO. Missed a lot of details that shouldve been looked at a bit longer like dialogue etc. Details.

Archived