2+ of each wep in backpack

Status Update Nazi

So i was browsing through out the top bp's on bp.tf and a lot of them have 2 of each wep in there bp... why? i.e: PearlyGates has multiple Boston Bashers and Force of Natures... Why? A lot of people do this. Is it so when trading your "ready" immediately?

Maybe in case someone wants to buy some.  Otherwise having a surplus of weps makes for fast and easy metal.

So i was browsing through out the top bp's on bp.tf and a lot of them have 2 of each wep in there bp... why? i.e: PearlyGates

Hahahahahahahahahaha he has a 10 bud backpack and he's over 1500 contributor points away from making the top 150! Where'd the top backpack come from in any regard? xD

Hahahahahahahahahaha he has a 10 bud backpack and he's over 1500 contributor points away from making the top 150! Where'd the top backpack come from in any regard? xD

I posted this because he said something liking this profile then I confirmed it by looking at the top bp.tf profiles

I'm on mai phone

pearly is secret phisher who likes to go after f2p noobs because thats what gets him off

Archived