Windows keys in item selection

RuffRyders

So right now you can select items by clicking on them. Its a great tool for BP buying.

But you can only select 1 item at a time. It should be more efficient. Use of windows keys is not supported yet. Click + SHIFT would select multiple items much faster. Also instead of LMB alone it should be Cntrl + LMB maybe to fix the problem on mobile devices.

For example

You press item x, hold SHIFT and press item y. All items in between x and y would be selected.

http://puu.sh/8SmLU.jpg

Optional if its possible (not high-priority if its hard to implant)

Selecting multiple items by dragging with the mouse.

Good proof, upboat

I agree.

Also, it's really annoying on mobile when you try to tap something to check the price and it just selects it, and you can never see the price on it. PLEASE FIX!

Good proof, upboat

I agree.

Also, it's really annoying on mobile when you try to tap something to check the price and it just selects it, and you can never see the price on it. PLEASE FIX!

Is this related?

I thought they were going to take down the mobile site

Good proof, upboat

I agree.

Is this related?

I thought they were going to take down the mobile site

He's right, it's a really bad feature to have on mobile as you would need to click on a item several times before the small infobox/menu shows up

Good proof, upboat

I agree.

Well in that case, for selecting items it should be Cntrl + LMB instead of LMB alone. Will update the thread

Archived