Want an Australium weapon really badly?

Maximum Ogre-Drive

Want an Australium badly?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Would you try to spend 20 dollars or more for tickets in MVM to try to get an Australium weapon?

• Hell Yes,so shiny and pro looking and a hell lot of profit gain right there
    • Hell No,too risky,chances are small and i could lose more then i gain

Hey guys, Australium weapons have been out for a long time. Are you guys willing to do whatever it takes to get these beautiful golden masterpieces?

i don't buy them because i think they are ugly, i don't care about the prices, I think they're pretty stable for a while.

I played mvm because OMG GOLDEN PAN it was fun to play with my friends. Only reason why I kept on tf2 for a bit, now im rarely on. Its not always about the australiums

Since I dont trade for profit anymore I wouldn't really buy them but if I get them from drop, they are sure for keeps! They look nice imo.

I've already played 33 tours and gotten 2 aussies

and ill keep playing to screw with people when I go quick-fix medic

I got an australium sticky on my 4th tour, back when it was worth 2 buds. Then someone gave me an unusual for It and I didn't know it was duped so RIP sticky bomb launcher.

I usually don't have the time for MVM, school work and all that stuff, but when I do, I play to get good professional kits and the gold pan. :D

i really wanted an australium. Played 42 tours without succes. And now i dont care about them anymore.

I got an australium sticky on my 4th tour, back when it was worth 2 buds. Then someone gave me an unusual for It and I didn't know it was duped so RIP sticky bomb launcher.

I usually don't have the time for MVM, school work and all that stuff, but when I do, I play to get good professional kits and the gold pan. :D

Being duped matters little to nothing on hats worth ~2 buds.

Got my Aussie RL on my 11th tour.
Collecting Aussie weaps, that I use, and will pro killstreak them.
No intention of reselling, unless someone wants to buy my entire class set(which I have spent the most time finding matching sheen/effect fabricators for, so not selling just to have to find the same sheen/effect, later).
I think they're far better than strange festives, and love how it encourages you to play, as opposed to unboxing festive crates.
Regardless, there are a couple festives that are nice to whip out during the holidays(Not knocking the SF camp!).

Archived