Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

Well for starters.

I was originally FangPlays, the name of my youtube. But in January I started to go around in a server and give out free weapons and such, calling myself Santa Heavy, soon enough some people helped me get together 2 keys and buy an all father. Now every winter season I give gifts. ;P

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was screwing around with an MCT admin who had changed my name (on the server) to Awesome McCoolName, so, i changed my name to it in steam so he couldn't revert it back to normal....and its been that way ever since. 

Was constantly playing on one Trouble in Terrorist Town server in gmod like 3 years ago. I still have no idea why but people kept calling me crab for some reason. should've asked why but never did. My previous name was vladislav94 and one of the players called me Vladicrab once but I decided that Crabislav sounds much better and it's my name since that day.

Basically, me and a group of friends thought it'd be hilarious to run around killing people as a bunch of B-list stars. It also makes for some good Left 4 Dead posters.

When crates came out, Chieftain challenge was the most awesome hat ever. I got one and Changed my name to Chief. Since then, I added any random shit after chief.

I was hosting a gamenight for some friends and we had Halo Reach and Left 4 Dead on the list of games for the night. Halo was first, and I had acquired many multi-kill medals. I used to play comp Halo and my friends were all somewhat new, so... yeah. After one particular game of Cage in which I had 6 Killtaculars, we moved on to Left 4 Dead. The other guys killed zombies and I ran through Death Toll with only the pills. As I racked up kills, I began shouting killstreak medal names (Double Pill! Overpill! Pilling Spree!) and I managed to get a "Pilltacular" - and the name stuck.

I won that campaign, by the way. Pills are best weapon.

The first part of my name is some emoticon. The second part is shenanigans, because I like shenanigans. I also abuse tildes

Freshman of high school the Varsity members of the crew team assigned nicknames to the novice rowers. The Varsity came down the line stared at me for a while, then said "Baloo". Everyone laughed and cheered at it, he had a smug smile on his face from the approval and then moved to the person next time me to think of a different nickname for him. I liked the nickname and thought it fit pretty well.

Freshman of high school the Varsity members of the crew team assigned nicknames to the novice rowers. The Varsity came down the line stared at me for a while, then said "Baloo". Everyone laughed and cheered at it, he had a smug smile on his face from the approval and then moved to the person next time me to think of a different nickname for him. I liked the nickname and thought it fit pretty well.

Nice story c:

I just thought it was from the jungle book.

Well for starters.

I was originally FangPlays, the name of my youtube. But in January I started to go around in a server and give out free weapons and such, calling myself Santa Heavy, soon enough some people helped me get together 2 keys and buy an all father. Now every winter season I give gifts. ;P

To all the good little scouts of teufort.

Archived