Where is the Unusual Gilded Guard in the unusual list?

harsheldon

sorry if i am just being stupid, but, i dont see the Unusual Gilded Guard in the unusual list at backpack.tf/unusuals

pls halp m3

still strange

It's always been like that, for example: When I went to price the Steaming Neckwear Headwear, I went to backpack.tf/unusuals and couldn't find it, so I just clicked the item in someone's backpack and made the price suggestion. Now, you can see it on backpack.tf/unusuals (TRUE STORY BRO).

It's always been like that, for example: When I went to price the Steaming Neckwear Headwear, I went to backpack.tf/unusuals and couldn't find it, so I just clicked the item in someone's backpack and made the price suggestion. Now, you can see it on backpack.tf/unusuals (TRUE STORY BRO).

Really? I updated the first headwear 1 week before you. :o

All that it means is that the hat hasn't been scanned yet. If they guy listed it on bp.tf classifieds it would immediately show up in the unusual section.

Really? I updated the first headwear 1 week before you. :o

I know, but mine stayed up for much longer before being closed, then I redid it. I kinda worded it wrong XD

All that it means is that the hat hasn't been scanned yet. If they guy listed it on bp.tf classifieds it would immediately show up in the unusual section.

No price.

No listing.

Archived