What is counted as Evidence?

Doglet

Well i've been making suggestions on backpack.tf for a while, had 6 or so tems accepted out of 8 and 2 unusuals out of 2 that i've tried.

I've been wondering are links to active trades such as outpost, backpack and others like that the only way you can proove yourself or is it also proof if you  get a screenshot of the date and time you/or someone else trade for the item your trying to rise or drop the price of?

Yeah, screenshots of trade history works.

Also screenshots of trade server chats. But remember those are easy to fake, so one will probably not make much of a difference.

I think us admins are smart enough to know which screenshots to consider as proof.

I'm just saying, trade history screenshots are really easy to fake because they follow set patterns in terms of placement and color. I could add a line of - Refined Metal or something to a screenshot and I doubt most people would examine it closely enough to tell. 

For example, if we're working on an unusual, it's possible to tag a few keys on to a closed deal to prove a price range. If something was going to be 2-2.4 somebody could make it 2-2.5 (which isn't a huge difference but it's a difference anyway). I mean, screens like the ones in here: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5139ce794bd7b8011b000001 are pretty easy to identify as false, but you would have to cross-check with the buyer/seller of an item if the screens are done well.

I traded away an unusual madam dixie for a bunch of weps once. Took a screenie. No, the smoking dixie is not 2 refined. It's obviously a prank/manipulation.

I traded away an unusual madam dixie for a bunch of weps once. Took a screenie. No, the smoking dixie is not 2 refined. It's obviously a prank/manipulation.

I really want to unbox a 1 of 1 high-tier unusual and trade it to a friend for 2.33 ref, then buy it back for 3 and set the price as 2.33-3 ref.

Archived