Aria Heavy-Hand

How's the new system?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How is it now?

• It's better!
    • It's about the same.
    • I am grumpy. I hate it.

From programming point of view, they would have to code everything twice since the trade offers are very different in many ways. It's just not feasible.

And btw. how does cleaning your cookies make your browsing faster? Perhaps tell your family members to use their own accounts (or guest account).

Tch. Have no idea. Ask my old computer. XD

Like I said, it mostly comes from cleaning the rest of my computer anyway. So eh. Not really interested in just turning off that one thing.

Its working great at the moment!  B)

I won't lie. It has been working much smoother as of late. I still can't say it's working as smoothly or efficiently as normal trade (I noticed that this is especially true when you're in-game), but maybe it was just a bit busy that day. Even so, I don't take back anything I said. XP

• Administrators

I won't lie. It has been working much smoother as of late. I still can't say it's working as smoothly or efficiently as normal trade (I noticed that this is especially true when you're in-game), but maybe it was just a bit busy that day. Even so, I don't take back anything I said. XP

Its not Scrap.tf fault for not always working. Its actually the fault of Steam. Trade offers has always been buggy and sometimes slow as hell since the beginning of its introduction. Steam needs to redo the Trade Offer system and fix all the bugs and glitches.

Its not Scrap.tf fault for not always working. Its actually the fault of Steam. Trade offers has always been buggy and sometimes slow as hell since the beginning of its introduction. Steam needs to redo the Trade Offer system and fix all the bugs and glitches.

Sometimes it is their fault because its a new system. But yeah normally steam

• 2 months later...

Someone please help me! I set up a trade on scrap.tf, and I am unable to accept trades on my pc because steam guard reset when I reset my browser, so I went to accept it on my iPad, which did not reset, and I managed to accept the trade offer. I went back to scrap.tf, only to find it still tells me the trade is available, and I can't cancel the trade, it says it is cancelling it, but the pop up stays there. I can not trade on other browsers because it says I am still in that exact same line. Please help me with this issue.

Archived