Sub-forum in Spanish

R.2

I want to request a sub-forum to the southamerican people and spain people, because we haven't other place for make this trades or make questions about this topic. Thanks in advance

Wouldn't trading in english give you more exposure? I don't think a spanish forum is for backpack.tf -- Looking at the stats from our visitors, only 1.25% have a primary language of spanish.

Wouldn't trading in english give you more exposure? I don't think a spanish forum is for backpack.tf -- Looking at the stats from our visitors, only 1.25% have a primary language of spanish.

"Spanish is more spoken than English around the world, we just do not have a forum to share about trade, the statistics are not very high, because there is no space for them ,i just asking for something below the category "Website Forums"

- Spanish Sub-forum

- Trading (Intercambio)

- Discussions (Debate)

- Help (Ayuda)

google translate? :D

Srsly? google translate is shit.

"Spanish is more spoken than English around the world, we just do not have a forum to share about trade, the statistics are not very high, because there is no space for them ,i just asking for something below the category "Website Forums"

- Spanish Sub-forum

- Trading (Intercambio)

- Discussions (Debate)

- Help (Ayuda)

Srsly? google translate is shit.

Well if you think of it that way, then why not a forum in chinese if that has more world speakers than spanish does?

我也會講中文,我覺得必須è¦æœ‰å€‹ä¸­æ–‡forum

(Damnit I don't know what forum is in chinese.)

Actually, according to this New York Times article, English is the most widely-spoken language in the world

Actually, according to this New York Times article, English is the most widely-spoken language in the world

=) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

我也會講中文,我覺得必須è¦æœ‰å€‹ä¸­æ–‡forum

(Damnit I don't know what forum is in chinese.)

U really funny, srly ha ha ha... (sarcasm off)

I speak both English and Spanish, and I think it'd be a fantastic idea for a Spanish subforum. Speaking 5 languages, I can comfortably say that people tend to want to be able to converse in their native tongue, rather than using any sort of translator. Also prevents miscommunication. Another idea might be a specific subforum for certain languages, such as the European ones (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portugese) as well as Russian and Asian languages (Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Chinese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and others like Tagalog, perhaps. Tagalog's more Pacific Rim, I suppose). They might not get as much traffic,  but I think that people would certainly enjoy it.

EDIT: Forgot Arabic and Farsee, sorry!

I don't know if 20+ subforums would be a good idea.^^ ~

Maybe group them by region? Say, Asian (Hindi through Cantonese), Mediteranean (Spanish, Portugese, Italian, and Greek), European (French, German, Russian) and Middle Eastern (Arabic, Farsi/Persian) and include any other requested languages in the appropriate area? This is ofcourse if there is sufficent demand for it, but it never hurts to have the structure in place.

We also need an anime sub-forum

And homestuck

And Dr. Who

Seriously this is gonna turn into a washing list this way

Ooh! Dibs on the FMA:B forum!

Archived