Moderator: Chief D

TheVikingLord

This forum is a friendly and much more peaceful community my eyes can ever SEE. Mods here understand the meaning of troll, real and constructive or insulting POSTS. If you cannot handle the seriousness of this team, you will soon be locked in my BOX.

I was ABUSED on my very first post. That is not FRIENDLY.

The MODS obviously don't understand, or  would of been PM'ed and politely asked to not post anything like that again.

And damn right its a SERIOUS team, I was dealt with unfairly.. WELL DONE.

I'm going to just unfollow this post. If anyone wishes to speak with me about this post further just PM me.

I for one won't abuse anyone unless I've been abused first..

Take care!  :wub:

The MODS obviously don't understand, or  would of been PM'ed and politely asked to not post anything like that again.

You broke the rules and the mod enforced the rules it isnt abusing.

Read the forum rules which you agreed to before you make yourself look even more stupid.

I'm not a troll. I'm new to Steam, that is all... :/

You have had steam since 2012

I accuse for being a troll since I doubt someone can be as retarded as you are being right now.

I accuse for being a troll since I doubt someone can be as retarded as you are being right now.

Actually, guys, he might be  a troll, he only have 1 thing in his backpack.

Probably an alt of someone

Watch as he gets ip banned from the site entirely along with all his alts like heavylord lol

why are we even arguing with him? he is just being stubborn and he won´t give up his point anyway, he is probably just enjoying the attention ;)

If you have a look at my Steam account carefully, I may have signed up in 2012, but I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago.

You can accuse me of what ever you wish, I'm not a troll. I'm just sticking up for myself.

*sniff* My box senses

ADHD/Autism

within this person. ALERT BOX DANGER AHEAD.

Free speech, you're not getting banned don't worry. <3 

Also, please if anyone wants to share $1000 via paypal, PM me. Plz I'm not begging.

*sniff* My box senses

ADHD/Autism

So ADHD and autism are related :3

Also, its danger box guardian, danger.

For one, I couldn't give a shit about any forum. They are full of cunts..

Most mods are good though, apart from this shitty forum.

And about the begging, I don't see it as begging. BUT, yet again, people can take it how they want to. I don't give a shit...

"Oh look, I am the Viking Lord.I have to place my Name below my post again in giant,bold Letters so everyone knows, that its still me"

Can you just stop shitposting because you're butthurt no-one gave you a free $20 game?

what did even happen

I'm going to just unfollow this post. If anyone wishes to speak with me about this post further just PM me.

I for one won't abuse anyone unless I've been abused first..

Take care!  :wub:

You have abused us with this drivol. You deserved banns and grief. The only chance anyone has of getting something was by being pleasant and aplogetic. There is plenty of free advice here and thats more than you deserve.

*sniff* My box senses

ADHD/Autism

ok now I hate you

signed,

A person with adhd

Archived