Moderator: Chief D

TheVikingLord

The best thing about signing up to a new forum is finding out who the idiots are..

I decided to post a topic with no malice intended.

I get abused on it for apparently 'begging'.

My topic then gets locked because I'm apparently 'spamming', when all I was doing was answering people who replied to my post..

I then find out that I have a warning point for spamming, which was totally untrue.

Where are these warning points for the users who abused me?

Spamming.. I think not Mr. Chief D, you are obviously an idiot.

I don't care that I'm probably more than likely going to be banned from this site for questioning a mod, but I don't care, this forum is obviously run by twats.

I suggest you get moderators who aren't biased. I also suggest that instead of getting mods that are fucking jerks, that you get some helpful mods.

Chief D is a fucking clown!

The best thing about signing up to a new forum is finding out who the idiots are..

I decided to post a topic with no malice intended.

I get abused on it for apparently 'begging'.

My topic then gets locked because I'm apparently 'spamming', when all I was doing was answering people who replied to my post..

I then find out that I have a warning point for spamming, which was totally untrue.

Where are these warning points for the users who abused me?

Spamming.. I think not Mr. Chief D, you are obviously an idiot.

I don't care that I'm probably more than likely going to be banned from this site for questioning a mod, but I don't care, this forum is obviously run by twats.

I suggest you get moderators who aren't biased. I also suggest that instead of getting mods that are fucking jerks, that you get some helpful mods.

Chief D is a fucking clown!

Saying "I'm not begging" doesn't mean you're not begging. You were asking someone to give you something for free--i.e. begging. 

It was rightfully locked as you were clearly begging. 

Can you just stop shitposting because you're butthurt no-one gave you a free $20 game?

Can you just stop shitposting because you're butthurt no-one gave you a free $20 game?

I wasn't begging for a game you idiot. I was okay either way. This forum is just obviously full of cunts who abuse people for no reason.. I'm cool with that.

Saying "I'm not begging" doesn't mean you're not begging. You were asking someone to give you something for free--i.e. begging. 

It was rightfully locked as you were clearly begging. 

I wasn't asking a specific person.. I wasn't begging... .......

I wasn't begging for a game you idiot. I was okay either way. This forum is just obviously full of cunts who abuse people for no reason.. I'm cool with that.

'Calls me idiot' and you've been on this forum for hardly any time at all.

It's not abuse, it's called closing your post as you're being a fucking idiot.

I wasn't asking a specific person.. I wasn't begging... .......

Begging

Definition: "ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something."

​By definition you were begging. 

/insert 'head out of ass' gif no ones made yet

AAARGH I'M GOING TO SHOUT A LOT ABOUT FORUM POINTS AND HOW I TOTALLY WASN'T BEGGING AND INSULT USERS AND HOPE THIS ENDEARS ME TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I APPARENTLY CARE A GREAT DEAL ABOUT THE SAME FORUMS I'M WHINGING ABOUT

AAARGH I'M GOING TO SHOUT A LOT ABOUT FORUM POINTS AND HOW I TOTALLY WASN'T BEGGING AND INSULT USERS AND HOPE THIS ENDEARS ME TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I APPARENTLY CARE A GREAT DEAL ABOUT THE SAME FORUMS I'M WHINGING ABOUT

For one, I couldn't give a shit about any forum. They are full of cunts..

Most mods are good though, apart from this shitty forum.

And about the begging, I don't see it as begging. BUT, yet again, people can take it how they want to. I don't give a shit...

And about the begging, I don't see it as begging. BUT, yet again, people can take it how they want to. I don't give a shit...

If you don't give a shit why are you still here?

Mummy says it bedtime btw.

1) For one, I couldn't give a shit about any forum. They are full of cunts..

2) Most mods are good though, apart from this shitty forum.

3) And about the begging, I don't see it as begging. BUT, yet again, people can take it how they want to. I don't give a shit...

1) K, bye.

2) Mods here are far nicer and more helpful than most mods. 

3) Literally EVERYONE excluding you views it as begging. 

KNPDAop.png

1) K, bye.

2) Mods here are far nicer and more helpful than most mods. 

3) Literally EVERYONE excluding you views it as begging. 

That is your right. You may view it in which ever way you wish...

Never tell your password to anyone.

[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: hi

[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: stop being a dick on our forums

TheVikingLord: I was abused firt.

[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: you were begging for a game no one would give you and if you don't give a shit about us why are you still here?

TheVikingLord: I'm not a nasty guy, but if I'm being abused, I'm going to try and stick up for myself.

[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: but frankly everyone disagrees with you. Don't come here, flame us and say WE'RE abusing you

[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: he shut your stupid begging thread

TheVikingLord: LOL. Okay.. Sorry Mr.

Never tell your password to anyone.
[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: hi
[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: stop being a dick on our forums
TheVikingLord: I was abused firt.
[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: you were begging for a game no one would give you and if you don't give a shit about us why are you still here?
TheVikingLord: I'm not a nasty guy, but if I'm being abused, I'm going to try and stick up for myself.
[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: but frankly everyone disagrees with you. Don't come here, flame us and say WE'RE abusing you
[Hagelslag] DiamondHavoc: he shut your stupid begging thread
TheVikingLord: LOL. Okay.. Sorry Mr.

I'm really sorry Mr. Please don't hurt me.

Abusing? You make it seem like we're picking on you. Which we're not. You're just being stubborn, accept that you fucked up and Move on.

Abusing? You make it seem like we're picking on you. Which we're not. You're just being stubborn, accept that you fucked up and Move on.

I can admit that it may have been a stupid post. I should of checked the rules on what you can post and what you can't.

I admit that I'm stubborn, in fact, I'm really stubborn.

BUT,

I was and I am still being abused..

Actually, guys, he might be  a troll, he only have 1 thing in his backpack.

Probably an alt of someone

Actually, guys, he might be  a troll, he only have 1 thing in his backpack.

Probably an alt of someone

I'm not a troll. I'm new to Steam, that is all... :/

This forum is a friendly and much more peaceful community my eyes can ever SEE. Mods here understand the meaning of troll, real and constructive or insulting POSTS. If you cannot handle the seriousness of this team, you will soon be locked in my BOX.

I can admit that it may have been a stupid post. I should of checked the rules on what you can post and what you can't.

I admit that I'm stubborn, in fact, I'm really stubborn.

BUT,

I was and I am still being abused..

If you clearly broke the rules and had a topic locked. And then you come here and insult an admin & forum users you're the one who is being rude. 

You can't say Chief  was being biased as he doesn't even know you and was only enforcing the rules, that you clearly, knowingly, disregarded. 

Chief still reads and goes through the forums and uses his own time to enforce the rules, he is a good mod and from personal experience friendly & helpful. 

Being stubborn and being an oblivious jerk are completely different things. If you hate the forums so much, you can just leave and not reply anymore since it is clear you're just being a troll, and the community is better off without offensive trolls here.

Archived