Skype.tf

Python.

Posting this topic in a sub-forum more worthy of it

d0 made up this thing last night about backpack.tf users skyping each other

I decided to make a Steam group for this thing: http://steamcommunit...roups/bptfskype because of reasons

Just read the group summary and it should answer everything

Mods on this site are automatically admins on the group. Regular users in our skype calls will be promoted

You can also add me on Skype (procrastinator_python) and I will add you to the call

Hope this doesn't count as advertising another site, since it has to do with backpack.tf

I'm in, my Skype name is seanryanoh, add me asap.

And then meanwhile the IRC gathers more dust...

Free doesn't always mean better.

;-; ive never heard of IRC

Keep it that way.

This all seems very risky and i know i wont be taking a part in it.

Publicly giving out your skype username is publicly giving out your ip address. This can lead to more advanced methods of fishing, transferring viruses or even DDOSing that person you hate

Because we're all about phishing and DDOSing here at outpost.com

ftfy

You playing any game online allows anyone playing with you in the same server to find out your ip. So if you're going to worry about your ip being public, you better stop playing any and all online games.

v

This is ignorance of the highest level

I can get your IP address through Steam

Not only that but if anyone wanted to DDoS and/or obtain your ip, personal info, etc, they could simply dox you.

Doxing someone if done correctly brings up as much personal info as the hacker can find, however no one would care in this kind of community because e-fame isn't as prevalent here.

Plus the majority of us aren't 12 and don't play Call of Duty for 12 hours a day.

Plus the majority of us aren't 12 and don't play Call of Duty for 12 hours a day.

Yeah. We're 12 and "play" TF2 for 12 hours a day.

Since GB is a protected forum at least it'll have none not registered users.

You don't even need a program to retrieve an IP adress from someone's skype, all you need is the username and the user to be online and you can copy paste it into a browser thingy - forgot the link.

Archived