swaveboard  SKREECH)))

Follow these steps and acquire 9 bud profit:

1. Obtain Max and Sam: Devils Playhouse before 2010 or a Vintage Lugermorph with NO history somehow.

2. Put a untradable killstreak kit on it and remove it. (Made by crafting the kit with a untradable thing)

3. Remove the killstreak kit using the restore button.

4. Obtain Untradable Vintage Lugermorph believable because it has only you on the history.

5. Have fun selling for 10 buds or quick selling for lower if your'e impatient.

6. Get PROFIT!

7. Repeat until you can buy ValvE.

8. Release Half-Life Episode 3.

9. Crash market.

10. Apocalypse.

You can also find a vintage luger with a short history and do step 2-4 then gift wrap it and continue with step 5 onwards.

Im too poor to do this anyways...

This is a joke thread but im genuinely FUCKING pissed off with the faked luger offers I've been getting. The whole community is doing it.

Apparently Peasent is holding onto one untradable luger (faked) and he/she has gotten an 8+ bud offer. When people comment on the trade about it being faked, he/she just closes it and opens a new one. So thats your game... If the retard offering 8+ in unusuals takes it, it serves him right, but also shouldn't these faked rares be considered as an offence to pose as the real McCoy? Discuss.

P.S. The trades are on his/hers outpost page go check yourselves.

Please ValvE don't fuck up with killstreaks. First this, then crate #83. I wan 2 cri alr.

Follow these steps and acquire 9 bud profit:

0. Get a time machine.

1. Obtain Max and Sam: Devils Playhouse before 2010 or a Vintage Lugermorph with NO history somehow.

Fixed

PROTIP: If you own an untradeable Vintage Lugermorph, it's probably only valuable if it's Uncraftable as well.

who is dumb enough to buy this?

You'll be surprised.

A lot of players are aware that glitched items can be worth a lot of buds, when they see a trader who seemingly doesnt know that their stuff is "glitched" they quickly jump the gun without any research to buy it quickly. I saw one of the "glitched" weapons sell for 10 keys before...

I saw one of the "glitched" weapons sell for 10 keys before...

My bat outta hell sold for ~1.5

SwtPWiY.png

You'll be surprised.

A lot of players are aware that glitched items can be worth a lot of buds, when they see a trader who seemingly doesnt know that their stuff is "glitched" they quickly jump the gun without any research to buy it quickly. I saw one of the "glitched" weapons sell for 10 keys before...

Does it still work?

Time for peeps to buy ValvE

It's already been way overdone. The only way they sell is if you offer them everywhere and find some idiot to buy it because they think it's glitched.

It's already been way overdone. The only way they sell is if you offer them everywhere and find some idiot to buy it because they think it's glitched.

Thats how I sold a terror-watt tipplers tricorne for a 4 bud unusual.

Outpost disapproves? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2outpost/discussions/0/558754899998824155/

Fun: Now that's a fantastic idea! Announce in the comments that you bought it for the standard half-of-a-dozen keys (approximately) in your un-edit-able comments ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19448354 ) only to start one of those journeys of opening a new trade ( http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19645604 ) when time people start commenting about your intentionally misleading (in-mind) prices.

Apparently Peasent is holding onto one untradable luger (faked) and he/she has gotten an 8+ bud offer. When people comment on the trade about it being faked, he/she just closes it and opens a new one. So thats your game... If the retard offering 8+ in unusuals takes it, it serves him right, but also shouldn't these faked rares be considered as an offence to pose as the real McCoy? Discuss.

I'd only agree if the person claimed that its been patched or claimed that its really rare due to a glitch (as its not a glitch until its been patched)

I'd only agree if the person claimed that its been patched or claimed that its really rare due to a glitch (as its not a glitch until its been patched)

K

Archived