"End of the line" hype thread.

F  CHARLIE

If this hasn't been done I will start it here. These are the things I have picked up on. I am sure many if you know these but anytime something new emerges or you have a theory than post it here.

1. New weapons are being tested and they are looking at workshop for some of this.

2. New map will be done and probably new objective format. Speculation states it may be a battle that ts keys place on a train as the train is so promenant in the video.

3. They are not focused on cosmetics themselves but will take from the workshop for this.

4. Crates are a given.

5. Community driven so this would be outside of valves plans that they have already in place. For example: their summer event would not be a part of this.

6. Reddit user has theorized that the release will take place in mid June which puts it right close to the summer event.

For all the artist here, get in that workshop. They will need weapon models and many cosmetics because it seems valve will use a bunch in their summer event as well. I would even suggest making backgrounds and scenery. You never know if they want to integrate something you made. I imagine you should kind of stick to themes that you can derive from the video but just start creating.

Ill laugh if all the "new weapons" are just a bunch of reskins.

And ill believe the "not focusing on cosmetics" when i see it, valve needs some easy money if there are new weapons most probably will mix it in with crates with a 80% chance of getting cosmetics...

Adding of weapons will be done by valve, they wouldnt risk royally screwing up the balance of the game on 100% community testers imo

Inb4 Valve decides "End of the line" will actually be the end of tf2 cuz of all the shitstorm they get over them. They made trillions of $$$ anyways.

**********************Train SHUTDOWN APPROACHING**********************

Inb4 Valve decides "End of the line" will actually be the end of tf2 cuz of all the shitstorm they get over them. They made trillions of $$$ anyways.

**********************Train SHUTDOWN APPROACHING**********************

inb4 they can make even more of the game so it's useless to shut it down

inb4 they can make even more of the game so it's useless to shut it down

Inb4 they release TF3, meaning the end of TF2.

Adding of weapons will be done by valve, they wouldnt risk royally screwing up the balance of the game on 100% community testers imo

Think I read somewhere that they'd have their own unique stats and that Valve would patch them accordingly to make the game balanced.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE 

And ill believe the "not focusing on cosmetics" when i see it, valve needs some easy money if there are new weapons most probably will mix it in with crates with a 80% chance of getting cosmetics...

Think I read somewhere that they'd have their own unique stats and that Valve would patch them accordingly to make the game balanced.

My understanding is that the team will develope the weapons and their functions but that valve will balance them. So still plenty of chances for a workshop submission for weapons. I hope they introduce something for each class but that seems like a large release as last time they only put out three new weapons.

Inb4 they release TF3, meaning the end of TF2.

inb4 every TF2 items gets an overlayed "precursor" quality when transferred to a TF3 backpack

• 7 months later...

Archived