2 bombs detonated at Boston Marathon finish line

Pyrocide

we went a good couple days there without a shooting/bombing.  curious to see who's responsible.  my money is on domestic.

I'd say domestic as well.

Some of the after shots are horrible to see. Ive only seen that much blood once before...

I'm going go out on a limb here and say that it's North Korea, because that'd be interesting!

(note: no pun intended on limb, really, I feel horrible)

What are everyone's thoughts on trying to set up a way to donate items, sell them back to the community, and have the money be sent to the victims? 

What are everyone's thoughts on trying to set up a way to donate items, sell them back to the community, and have the money be sent to the victims? 

Generally its best to do a donation to the Red Cross.  They are often involved in disasters even if you don't see them.

Generally its best to do a donation to the Red Cross.  They are often involved in disasters even if you don't see them.

Yeah, that would be great, but it seems you missed the point of my post.  I want to try and set up a way so items can be donated, sold and have those funds be sent.

Update:

One suspect was shot and killed in a firefight that caused another casualty of an MIT cop. He was then run over by the other suspect who was his younger brother.

The death toll is now 3 including an eight year old boy and the wounded climbed close to 200.

The second suspect has been captured after being found wounded in someones boat under tarp.

http://news.msn.com/us/boston-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-captured

Archived