Script for tf2outpost.com

klenium

Updated the script, added more features, hopefully it'll update itself automatically, but userscripts.org still doesn't work well..

Is there any text I typed wrong? My English isn't the best, and it's possible I used wrong words or grammar in the settings or the description.

Is it possible to add my script to the list on backpack.tf/api? The other userscript was updated a year ago.

Everything looks great! Not sure if it is just me, but the Strange Stock Stickybomb isn't registering a price on any of the listings.

Edit: Same problem with the S. Kukri

If userscripts.org doesn't work, try adding :8080 after the domain (ie, so it says userscripts.org:8080/whatever/blabla)

• Administrators

I'll be able to add more features next week (or 2). What would you add?

Hey man...Didn't know where to go so I am gonna post this here...

Keep getting a error like this:

Couldn't update the prices, because:

SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

How to fix sir?

Couldn't update the prices, because: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

They already fixed the API, and now it doesn't return null. But I'll change the script to don't spam an error in the future if you get the same more than 3 times.

Couldn't update the prices, because: TypeError: data.response.items is undefined

Yeah, Fiskie fixed that bug, I'll change the code in next version.

• Administrators

They already fixed the API, and now it doesn't return null. But I'll change the script to don't spam an error in the future if you get the same more than 3 times.

Danke.  ^_^

If I encounter any other bugs, I will just reply to you here.  :ph34r:

Oh, something I loved about the other tf2outpost plugin: can you change the backpack link to take you to backpack.tf's backpack view instead of the useless tf2outpost one, or add an icon for bptf backpack view?

Hm... tf2outpost.com is not for only TF2, but bp.tf doesn't support any other backpack view. I'll add a link to bp.tf's backpack page, like on the user's profile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I've encountered some problems today.

When I want to go on a guy's backpack through the "BP.TF Profile" ( button, it sends me to this page : http://backpack.tf/u/undefined

Have a nice day !

What's that guy's name? Link his profile.

It happens to all profiles. That button has not been working for a few days now i think.