Parted Stranges

F  CHARLIE

Why is it that stranges with logical parts are hard to sell near the combined value? Are people just stupid and want to pay more? Do they like the idea of "personalizing" the weapon themselves? Maybe they already have the weapon and just want parts.

Thoughts.

The parts separated from the weapon will always be worth more than the two combined because then the owner can actually choose to put on the part to whatever they want without having to scour the market for the specific weapon-part combination.

Basically, the price of choice.

Because this is the internet and there is no room for logic here.

And here I am unable to sell stranges with parts that make sense like a Critical Kill Frontier Justice.

because strange parts are a complete waste of money

i saw a guy selling a strange pain train with robots destroyed for 3 keys. yeah, gl with that

someone offered me a strange botkiller knife with buildings destroyed on it

BUILDINGS DESTROYED KNIFE.

2 KEYS 4 REF, IS GUD DEEL 4 U

There's always the Strange Market Gardner with Explosive jump kills or something. Forgot the name.

i own like 5 of em and they dont sell well

because strange parts are a complete waste of money

i saw a guy selling a strange pain train with robots destroyed for 3 keys. yeah, gl with that

xD I had the exact same thing that I sold for 3 ref. 

I've had a Knife with Dominations that I haven't sold in about a month. :/ Only asking 1 key and 3.33 ref too. 

For me personally I NEED to have parts on my stranges where it makes sense. A Degreaser without Projectiles Reflected and/or Allies Extinguished just looks silly. 

parts that make sense are worth paying 1/2 their amount. strange degreaser is really the best example, but tanks destroyed or robots destroyed on a scrap strange isn't worth buying for over 1 scrap

few parts actually fit the weapon

also not everyone likes parts on their stranges

I like having Strange Parts on my weapons, if I can get them soon enough. I have a 3500 kills (non farmed) Scattergun, I am not going to add a Point-blank or domination part, because it wouldn't reflect my progress with it

Archived